Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker

Old 07-05-2002, 09:30 AM   #1
Deathbringer

I just want to know when, or around what time can we expect a newer version of Dungeon Craft? Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to rush you guys, its just I can't finish my adventure until the magic system works, that's all. I'ts been sitting in my harddrive half-done for months and I want to complete it.

Once again, don't think I'm annoying you to bring out a new version, I'm just curious as to what time we can expect one. Thanks.
Old 07-27-2002, 08:55 AM   #2
CocoaSpud
Zhentarim Guard

For a while we put out releases every 1-2 weeks. The magic stuff is a bit harder and it has been taking 2-5 weeks for each new release these days.

I'm working on some new spell targeting options right now. The kind needed for ConeOfCold and Lightning type spells. I hope to have a release ready this weekend or possibly next.