Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-2005, 09:28 AM   #11
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

You can also do the identification trick in the guilds. You may have noticed that what you pay to identify something is the difference between what you can sell it for unidentified and what you can sell it for identified.

For example, if an unidentified sword can be sold for 10GP, it will cost you 10GP to identify it. Once you identify it, you can sell it for 20GP -- giving you a profit of 10GP, or just what you started with.

Let's say you've got three swords, though. Unidentified, you can sell them for 30 GP. If you let one character hold them, though, that 10GP identification fee will identify all of them. Sell all three at 20GP, and after taking out the fee, you have 50GP -- 20GP more than you started with.

Another trick that I use with arrows, bolts, and darts is to sell all but one of them. That way, any new ones that you find get added to the already identified pile, and you don't have to identify them again. Likewise, you can give a bunch of unidentified arrows to someone with an identified arrow, and they'll all be identified.

There's a catch, though; don't give the identified arrow to someone with an unidentified one. The identified arrow loses its identification then, and you have to identify it all over again.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 02:42 PM   #12
AlexNev
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have anower trouble.
This my warior who want be a paladin.
I go to blacksmiter. Pay for role. Go to the statue say Sanctus Hole
(Say "Sanctus Holy" to the statue near the Nymph lake house, or to the matching statue in an alcove south of the pyramid. )
Return and nothing.
Blacksmiter say You mast found statue...
I tray anower safegame but the problem the same.
Help!
What i do wrong?
AlexNev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 06:34 PM   #13
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by AlexNev:
I have anower trouble.
This my warior who want be a paladin.
I go to blacksmiter. Pay for role. Go to the statue say Sanctus Hole
(Say "Sanctus Holy" to the statue near the Nymph lake house, or to the matching statue in an alcove south of the pyramid. )
Return and nothing.
Blacksmiter say You mast found statue...
I tray anower safegame but the problem the same.
Help!
What i do wrong?
Try going to the TEMPLE and not the Armory to become a Paladin. I think that should solve your problem.

I'm not certain if that was clear - you can take the quest to change into a Paladin at the Armory - you've done that part -
visit the statue and say Sanctus Holy - you've done that -
now go back to town but don't go to the armory - go to the TEMPLE.

Your warrior should become a Paladin. [img]smile.gif[/img]

(Hope I've got that right - it has been ages since I've actually done this)

[ 02-16-2005, 06:38 PM: Message edited by: Wyvern ]
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 06:55 PM   #14
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Going to the temple should do the trick, as Wyvern stated. And of course: Be absolutely certain that you have spelled it correctly, as the phrase does not automatically appear in the vocabulary and you have to type it in. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2005, 02:10 AM   #15
AlexNev
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks you.
My Englihs ia another quest for you party.
Sorry. ( In DaggerFall was a special perk for languages. I don`t get it. [img]smile.gif[/img] ).
AlexNev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 09:44 AM   #16
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by AlexNev:
Thanks you.
My Englihs ia another quest for you party.
Sorry. ( In DaggerFall was a special perk for languages. I don`t get it. [img]smile.gif[/img] ).
SO is your warrior a paladin now?? Hope so!!

I admire that you are willing to write in English when it isn't your native language. I know a little bit of French and German but I would be most reluctant to try writing on a board in either - so you have my respect for trying your English.

We seem to be doing pretty well understanding one another!
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote