Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2001, 08:00 PM   #11
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
after retaliation, probally. we just have to catch the little punks before they do any dmg

I agree with you. We can only hope that everything works out where we can disable them before anything REALLY serious happens. (I've been hearing alot about biochemical weapons lately.)

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 09-15-2001, 09:58 PM   #12
Conan

Definetly something going on at the Pentagon. I drove by today and rubber necked a couple of new things. Lady Z, sooner or later bus travel will find itself mainly stationed closer into an area of much less importance. The Airport I use and love is closed indefinitey.I am Still sad here. I contracted at the Pentagon for almost 2 years in the 90s. I know that it was mainly the fuel that hurt people. The inner core of the walls are red bricks in some cases in the walls that surrounds them. I see that a pre-thought hit is involved here and hate that ... humanity could ever do such a bad thing to itself.
Many of the honest working people have been now caught up in a race oriented scramble for life. Behind NYC I think that the DC metropolitian area has second place to every nationality there is. And why should I let the media or extremists dictate how I feel for my freinds of all nationalitys. Come on freinds ....from lands of greatness ....are we hated so bad that this is just the start of unthought butchery of innocent people everywhere. Where does any acheivement besides cowardly, chicken, slimy worm scum, snake food rejects...ever enter into the true Koran? You self-proclaimed pieces of ....******<----(well that was several mace hits.)
Sorry you guys that I have been bleak and down. I would have never imagined scum could belly crawl so low. Lower than heated molton whitened crustys instantly vaporizing your puketrid .......
We will be going uptown tomorrow to the Temple of Emaculate Conception. Not to worship structures or idles but to pray to have resolve and not war. (His flaming eyes on the ceiling Yorick....you must see.) Organs of majestic sounds. Incense filling the church itself. People full of life gathering for one purpose giving what they can and satisfied with nothing in return..
I think I am rambling now You all are great and it shows in you writings and general feel to your posts. And..dont mind me to much I am riding on now. We will pay our respects and move on.

------------------
*\Conan/*

[This message has been edited by Conan (edited 09-15-2001).]