Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 02-10-2005, 12:43 AM   #1
alex1
Welcomed New User

Ever since I've been a dm I've envisioned a computer game where the Undermountain was the subject. Now I've found it. I really really really love this NWN PW. I am also trying to recreate my own PW in the Forgotten Realms and was wondering if I could join the Undermountain team. I have created around 50 or so areas all set in the Waterdeep region. I have various hak files that I'm using so I'm going to have lots of variety. I work and go to school full time so don't have that much time to create everything in a short time. If the creator is interested in expanding the campaign beyond the Undermountain please let me know. Also I'm fairly new to creating a PW but I'm working on my scripting and conversion skills. Would love to learn more from the Undermountain creator. My site is at http://www.forgottenadventures.com/ to give you an idea of what I have planned.

A couple of comments on the Undermountian though. Could you please remove the hak ceiling in some of the areas. For example the 1st lvl has a hak ceiling that kills the mood of the natural cavern.

[ 02-10-2005, 12:46 AM: Message edited by: alex1 ]
alex1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 01:03 AM   #2
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Hey Alex,

Thanks for comming over.

I think I saw you over on the Bioware boards while doing a spot of advertising.

Cheers!
Old 02-10-2005, 02:08 AM   #3
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

that would be pretty cool to have various places of waterdeep as well as undermountain. heck.. that would be freakin amazing if u guys can do it. ask Ziroc .. all of undermountain is his works. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote