Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-02-2004, 08:27 AM   #1
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

Wow, other than the mods ( Hi guys and gal!) It looks like change has truly been in the air. Yep, no misprint, I'm living in cleveland and loving it. What a change from montana...live major league sports, so much to do and see and eat! Sandy is taking me to Cedar Point for my 41st tomorrow, and I'm going to see how many rollercoasters I can get on out of the 14 that are there, starting with the biggest. Happy bday cloudsylph, can you believe it's going to be FOUR years come january that IW has been a part of our lives?---Thanks, Z!
Amanda is in mt with her mom in her house going to her school, playing with her friends...I miss her terribly, but she is doing well, and I start working as a painter monday which will let me get out of debt finally. My neck is doing well, getting better without any surgery, hard to believe it is almost a year since that fateful day of skiing last xmas. I have alot to be thankful for, and am glad to be back online with working comps, and glad to see that IW didn't get swept out to cuba or something during the hurricanes..( it is still in Fla? ) How is Reeka, and all else? Hey LoA, yr bout the only tag i recog...could be the alzheimer's too, what was I on about?
Any-way, its good to be here. Hell, all things considered, it's just good to BE! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Amanda, Kyleia, and Kathleen\'s Dad-Best Damn Job, Period.

Official procrastinator of the O.L.D. C.O.O.T.S. Clan
unOfficial Homeopathic Quacktitioner of the IW Realm
Old 10-02-2004, 08:32 AM   #2
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Sounds like your enjoying life, and thats always good. Havnt seen you for a while so [img]graemlins/hi.gif[/img]
Old 10-02-2004, 08:39 AM   #3
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

heya HT. hope all is going good for you. It has been a tumultuous year, the tale of how I ended up in cleveland instead of denver is a movie script in itself ("right turn, Clyde")
was just scrolling the topic list, so I see there are quite a few folk still around, which makes more sense.

Amanda, Kyleia, and Kathleen\'s Dad-Best Damn Job, Period.

Official procrastinator of the O.L.D. C.O.O.T.S. Clan
unOfficial Homeopathic Quacktitioner of the IW Realm
Old 10-02-2004, 09:07 AM   #4
Link
Jack Burton

Yeah a lot of us are still here [img]smile.gif[/img] I don't think you remember me, J.J. but that doesn't matter. Back then I was a young and foolish grasshopper

Welcome back, bro!! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Goal: Beijing 2008