Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-28-2000, 09:53 AM   #1
Maxi

Where is the flask grill. I have been there, but don't find it again.
Thanks for help.

Old 11-28-2000, 09:56 AM   #2
Astyanax12

Find the torture chambers, past the one with the poker and fire, past the one with the prisoner, past the one with the big wheel thingie, down two slopes and there it is.

Old 11-29-2000, 07:29 AM   #3
cameron

hi there, I'm there - but then what do I do with it?

thanks

Cameron

Old 11-29-2000, 08:13 AM   #4
Astyanax12

Er, put a flask on it......

OK, get an empty flask (there are four in and around the kitchen), put one on the grill. Get a spiders egg and leave it on the floor in the area with the hole in the middle and the big wooden crusher above. Go turn the big wheel until the crusher comes down and back up again. The flask should now be full of spider nectar. You need this to open the secret door in the statue of the serpent in the big room with the brazier, the prisoner in the torture chamber will give you the details.

Old 11-29-2000, 08:16 AM   #5
cameron

thanks

I had already tried that - but must have failed on my execution of it....I'll do it again...and then only one more elusive monkey statue to go....

CaM