Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2003, 11:45 PM   #1
SecretMaster
Apophis

Spoilers for 2nd season. The time is around 9:00 PM.
If anyone has been following the series, its been getting really intense. They've located the bomb (finally) and the scenes for the next episode show that there is no way to disarm the nuke. Jack apparently is going to fly the bomb out into the ocean himself and he will die when it goes off.

[ 03-01-2003, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: SecretMaster ]
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 10:58 AM   #2
Spelca
Emerald Dragon

Is this the second season? We're still at episode 22 of the first season (here in Sweden). [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2003, 06:23 PM   #3
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Spelca:
Is this the second season? We're still at episode 22 of the first season (here in Sweden). [img]tongue.gif[/img]
You're close to the end anyway so it won't hurt too much by giving away the surprise twist ending. The butler did it.

SecretMaster, I'm not much of a TV watcher. Last year the ONLY show that I watched every week was 24. I loved every minute of every episode. This year though, I just had no enthusiasm to watch and haven't seen any episodes. Sorry
Old 02-26-2003, 08:46 PM   #4
SecretMaster
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Spelca:
Yeah, the U.S. is in 2nd season. And as Antyrg said, the last two episodes are kick@$$, you won't want to miss a minute.

Antyrg, you should atleast watch the new episode on Tues, if you want, I'll PM you on whats happened. 2nd season has been really great, with some unexpected twists again.
Old 02-27-2003, 05:30 PM   #5
Heatmiser
Dungeon Master

Great show!
After this season, my wife and I are going to rent Season 1 on DVD to watch. We just picked it up mid-season this year, but we got hooked after one episode.
I just have to comment on the whole Kim storyline- very lame! As sharp as Jack is, Kim doesn't seem to have inherited his brains!
Old 02-27-2003, 05:56 PM   #6
SecretMaster
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Heatmiser:
Great show!
After this season, my wife and I are going to rent Season 1 on DVD to watch. We just picked it up mid-season this year, but we got hooked after one episode.
I just have to comment on the whole Kim storyline- very lame! As sharp as Jack is, Kim doesn't seem to have inherited his brains!
I know, its kinda sad. And when she gets into deep sh*t, she then expects her dad to rescue her. You'd think she would be smarter.
Old 02-28-2003, 07:07 PM   #7
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Noooooooooo I read your opening sentence Damn spoilers

We're only up to 12:00pm in Australia (3rd episode I think). I didn't watch the first series but the second series is great! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

[ 02-28-2003, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: GokuZool ]
GokuZool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2003, 08:00 PM   #8
SecretMaster
Apophis

Dude, I am sry GokuZool. I now edited the first post, with a spoiler alert.