Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-08-2000, 07:47 PM   #1
Devnull

I am stuck =(

I have searched all the spots I can find in Shurugeon Castle. I have 4 of the evil elements (Ardibren, Armory (skeleton), Treasury (yank chains), and Lysandra (yum!) ). I have been told that the fifth element is in D'Sotos "room" in the tower. I found a room in the tower that looks like a bedroom. In there, I found a secret door (bookcase). Of the three chests in that area (1 in the bedroom, 2 beyond the bookcase), none had the evil element. Am I looking in the wrong place? I am truly stumped.

Can anyone provide me with any clues where I'm not searching? There's a door in the demon's room that I can't open and when I threw meteor storms at the demon, once in a while it would say "D'Sotos Ghost Unaffected" so I think maybe he's around there somewhere (though I can't see him), but I don't know where and I can't open the door in the back of the demon's room. Is that where the element is?

Help! Please.... =/

Old 11-08-2000, 08:05 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

The room you describe is not D'Soto's room. You should be able to get to D'Soto's room by going beyong Lysandra's area.
Hope that helps you!

Wyv
Old 11-09-2000, 12:17 AM   #3
Devnull

Hmmm. OK, I know the place you're talking about, but there's a closed door there that I have no idea how to get open. There's 2 little statues outside the room that probably have something to do with it, but I can't figure out how to open that door. That's where D'Soto is??

Old 11-09-2000, 01:12 AM   #4
Devnull

Arrrrgh, trust me to miss the LEVER on the wall. sheesh. Got it now. Thanks for your help!

Old 11-09-2000, 11:24 AM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

hehehe

Enjoy!!

It's always the simple things we miss!!