Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-10-2004, 04:43 PM   #11
Sigmar
Unicorn

Again.

The majority of people in the world are really, really stupid.

I can't emphasise this enough.
Old 10-10-2004, 04:54 PM   #12
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
*sigh*

Always happens. Ignorance is never bliss.
Well, that particular point is arguable...
Anyways, yes, racism is stupid. I think that's been said enough, but I thought I'd add it so I didn't look too dumb just throwing out my (IMO) funny one-liner.
Old 10-10-2004, 07:27 PM   #13
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

I thought racism was dealt with in the season 99/00. It was the main theme in that year.
Old 10-11-2004, 06:35 AM   #14
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Dron_Cah:
quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
*sigh*

Always happens. Ignorance is never bliss.
Well, that particular point is arguable...
Anyways, yes, racism is stupid. I think that's been said enough, but I thought I'd add it so I didn't look too dumb just throwing out my (IMO) funny one-liner.
[/QUOTE]Tss... hahaha Of everything is arguable anyway... namely this topic. [img]smile.gif[/img] Bottom line is... why can't we all just get along? At least enough not to step on other people's toes? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2004, 12:53 PM   #15
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
I dunno, Bahamut, but by you saying that, I just remembered something completely [img]graemlins/offtopic.gif[/img]
A couple of cousins of mine have obviously formed a band, and released a CD. They sent us a copy, and listened to most of it. My uncle said it best when he said, "I can already see the flowers and long hair." Saying "why can't we all just get along?" kinda reminded me of the whole "hippie-thing." No offense, or anything, just gave me a chuckle. *realizes he's babbling*
"Oh yeah?! So what?!!"
Old 10-11-2004, 08:52 PM   #16
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
It has nothing to do with humor, this is pure fascist emotions, and you don't hear those kind of things in stadiums overhere or in most other western European countries,
Not quite true johnny. PSV Eindhoven were fined £13,000 two years ago for racist chanting against Thierry Henry.

Link

The difference is that in that case it was a small minority of idiots. We shouldn't ignore it though.
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show