Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-24-2001, 10:35 PM   #1
cfc3
Elite Waterdeep Guard

How do I open that locked door? I understand there is someone who is supposed to do it for me but I cant find him anywhere in the graveyard area or in the lower tombs!!!
HELP!!!
Old 06-24-2001, 11:26 PM   #2
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Which graveyard? The graveyard district or the graveyard in Trademeet? If you're talking about the graveyard district, I think I might know what you're talking about. When you're sent to kill Bodhi, you have someone else come with you to kill her (3 people, Drizzt is one of whom they can be), and I'm pretty sure that person is the one who opens the door. I can't remember to clearly about it though.. I may be wrong.
Old 06-25-2001, 01:07 AM   #3
Robin, Thief of Hearts
The Magister

There's 2 entrances to the lower tombs. One is barred from below, but you can get in through the second. It's near the top of the Graveyard district map. Check out your map icon, it's labelled for you.

Once you enter the lower tombs, you'll find the REAL locked door just behind your helpers.
Old 06-25-2001, 01:10 AM   #4
cfc3
Elite Waterdeep Guard

There are 3 entrances that Ive found! But they all come in south of the locked door. That locked door is on the northern part of the inner tombs area. I havent found any other door.
Old 06-25-2001, 01:22 AM   #5
BladeMaster

Quote:
Originally posted by cfc3:
There are 3 entrances that Ive found! But they all come in south of the locked door. That locked door is on the northern part of the inner tombs area. I havent found any other door.
Did you get the quest to go there. If you have not then you can not open that door.

------------------
Clod ior, angor gwlad
(The fame of the ruler is the anchor of the land.)

Ard-righ Arthur Pendreic
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

Old 06-25-2001, 01:24 AM   #6
cfc3
Elite Waterdeep Guard

yeah, Im supposed to get some book from down there (the Coronet quest)! The help I got before said someone named Haz is supposed to be down there and let me in!
Old 06-25-2001, 01:28 AM   #7
BladeMaster

Quote:
Originally posted by cfc3:
yeah, Im supposed to get some book from down there (the Coronet quest)! The help I got before said someone named Haz is supposed to be down there and let me in!
That is a different quest. For the quest you are talking about, you need Korgan as for the book I don't think it is down there. Try checking all of the doors above ground that do not go down into the lower tombs

------------------
Clod ior, angor gwlad

Ard-righ Arthur Pendreic

Old 06-25-2001, 01:30 AM   #8
BladeMaster

Spoiler
/
/
/
/
/
//
/
/
/
/
/
//
/
/
/
Haz lets you in to do the Bodie (sp) quest not the book quest

------------------
Clod ior, angor gwlad

Ard-righ Arthur Pendreic

Old 06-28-2001, 10:10 PM   #9
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

Korgan's quest - go south at the lower tombs.
The doors at the upper part of the tombs can't be opened for now. But you will be able to in Chapter 3.

------------------
"Butt-kicking for goodness!" - Minsc
"Cities always teem with evil and decay. Let's give it a good shake and SEE WHAT FALLS OUT!!" - Minsc