Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-07-2002, 03:12 PM   #31
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
BY BHAALS TAINTED BLOOD! SOMEONE FETCH ME A KATANA... *evil gleam in his eyes, draws a longsword, and approches Nessy adn Jerome...* Now, I think a place of peace, and silence... Seppuku is such a NICE way of leaving this world...
Oh good, Calthy, you're here...quick, go put on your tux...
Old 09-07-2002, 03:13 PM   #32
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Thank, Lioness! I've always wanted to be a flower girl.

I must say that I think making my Baby Bro the minister is a bit unusual.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 09-07-2002, 03:20 PM   #33
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Thank, Lioness! I've always wanted to be a flower girl.

I must say that I think making my Baby Bro the minister is a bit unusual.
hm, true...there's something not quite...right... [img]tongue.gif[/img] Aha! *paints Jerome's nose GREEN* There we go. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Well, he can do the service anyway. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2002, 03:24 PM   #34
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

I would have asked you to be a flower girl before now, Big Sis, but *some people* are determined to be either too tired or to young to get married. *glares* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I hate to point this out, but don't we need the bride *and* the groom to get them married?
Old 09-07-2002, 03:27 PM   #35
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
I would have asked you to be a flower girl before now, Big Sis, but *some people* are determined to be either too tired or to young to get married. *glares* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I hate to point this out, but don't we need the bride *and* the groom to get them married?
Yeh, well, maybe we could just make Kaltia doll...probably safer that way, anyway.

*cough* I'm five today. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I wouldn't want anyone to get arrested for marrying a minor...*cough* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2002, 03:32 PM   #36
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Can a minor get arrested for marrying a minor? [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]

Unless we had her bound and gagged during the service... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2002, 04:04 PM   #37
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*sobs* I wasn't even CONSOLTED on this... God, what have I done to deserve this... Why me?! WHERE is that KATANA?! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO COMIT SUISIDE IF I DONT HAVE A SWORD?! lol.
Old 09-07-2002, 04:18 PM   #38
SomeGuy
Unicorn

I brought them a package of cheese and a penguin.I'm sure Horatio will bring them some jockstraps of course.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 09-07-2002, 04:26 PM   #39
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

I got them both matching dresses, how sweet.

BTW, if you still need someone to give Kaltia away, I'm your man
Old 09-07-2002, 04:29 PM   #40
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
I got them both matching dresses, how sweet.

BTW, if you still need someone to give Kaltia away, I'm your man
Sure, Dunda, that's fine. [img]smile.gif[/img] Of course, we still need her to show up... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

aw, poor Calthy, don't worry, it won't be that bad. [img]tongue.gif[/img]