Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-06-2001, 06:07 PM   #31
Tiamat
Banned User

I had no idea there was one... . Carry ON!

------------------

I am Tiamat!
Old 10-06-2001, 06:09 PM   #32
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

ooc: I need to tell Lioness smtg at the other thread, pls feel free to determine actions on my character. She's a Priestess of Lathander, so the Lathander of Boon spell can also provide Negative Plane Protection for herself.

Sorry abt this!!
Old 10-06-2001, 06:11 PM   #33
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Neb's friends follow him across the cleared area, they keep close to the
half-destroyed wall around the ruins, they move with stealth until they reach the place where the gate through the wall used to be, only to discover that it is guarded by a massive army of ghouls and other undead, it seems as though they are preparing to leave the ruins, "This could be bad," whispers Neb, "An undead army this size could do some serious damage, let's go around the wall and see if we can find another way in, we need to destroy the source of all these undead."

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.
Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.
Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy
General of the highest class and Leader of the Legal Department in the IW Peacekeeping Force.
ORT member, Official Demander of Stuff.

Sorcerer of Lady Lioness' Court.

"If Silence is golden, why does everyone talk so much?"
Old 10-06-2001, 06:11 PM   #34
Tiamat
Banned User

Its ok.... i'll still cast helpful spells like Haste on my friends!
*mistral hasted; Neb hasted* I do have offensive spells.... wait until a fight with a lich.....

------------------

I am Tiamat!
Old 10-06-2001, 06:13 PM   #35
Tiamat
Banned User

Huddle people huddle!
I will cast a sun ray in there, while neb fireballs them... and Mistral should cast a sun ray also.

------------------

I am Tiamat!
Old 10-06-2001, 06:15 PM   #36
Neb

Neb, Tia(You don't mind me calling you Tia, do you?) and Mist(It's quicker than Mistral.), sneak away from the gate, after searching the wall for a few minutes they manage to find some loose stones which they can remove without causing the whole thing to collapse around them, they slowly remove the stones and sneak in, the ancient city/town which used to be here is now populated by undead creatures, "It seems as though there are more of them near the center," says Neb he casts Eagle Eye and looks towards the center of the city "It seems that a great nearly destroyed temple lies in the center of this city, the undead appear to be rebuilding it, I think we will find the source of all these creatures in there."

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.
Member of the HADB clan.

General of the highest class and Leader of the Legal Department in the IW Peacekeeping Force.

Old 10-06-2001, 06:17 PM   #37
Tiamat
Banned User

Is the battle plan good? * spots a lich on a platform "preaching" his little minions orders and "enlightement"........ *readys a comet/ sun ray combo*..... ready when u are!

------------------

I am Tiamat!
Old 10-06-2001, 06:19 PM   #38
Neb

Quote:
Originally posted by Tiamat:
Is the battle plan good? * spots a lich on a platform "preaching" his little minions orders and "enlightement"........ *readys a comet/ sun ray combo*..... ready when u are!

"There is an awful lot of them Tia, we should be VERY careful, they might swarm us and one swipe from a ghoul's claws could paralyze you, maybe we can sneak in through the sewers instead, all cities have sewers and all buildings are connected to them, we COULD attack them head on, but it's very risky."

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.
Member of the HADB clan.

Old 10-06-2001, 06:20 PM   #39
Tiamat
Banned User

In a chamber... (the one you thought the source was coming from) you see a large black glob with one big red eye and horrible sharp teeth in a mouth that could swallow a Remoraz...... Suddenly.... the eye opens and sees us!

------------------

I am Tiamat!
Old 10-06-2001, 06:23 PM   #40
Tiamat
Banned User

TD fires a sunray right in the pupil... stunning the monstrosity temporarily.
He uses Holy Smite on the thing.... making it scream in terror!
Tia dragoon then swooped down and slashed the thinf 4 times with Omnislash.
The thing is getting angry....

------------------

I am Tiamat!