Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-14-2001, 09:19 PM   #11
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Seph, the news is full of stories tonight about individual people who died and who were saved. We are seeing their faces, their pictures, their children. I'm sad, and so is a lot of the world.

Glad to hear your story is coming along. Have a strawberry herbal tea, or a few oreos.

CB

PS... all the cups and tea/coffee/juice are on the counter!
------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 09-14-2001).]
Old 09-14-2001, 09:20 PM   #12
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Wheres the milk? I need to dunk my oreos!

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Co-owner of The Abyssal Pit
The Spaminyte Emperor
Official Demon/Villain of IW!
Fish? Welcome to your Doom!

Old 09-14-2001, 09:21 PM   #13
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Like chocolate without milk..... disasterous...

------------------

The Spaminyte Emperor

Old 09-14-2001, 09:23 PM   #14
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hey guys! Self-serve tonight. I'm tired and feeling sad at all the tragedies unfolding in NYC.

But, you are still welcome to chat, my dears!

CB

Hiya Cloudy. I bet your world is a bit upside down at the moment. It's sometimes easy for us to forget what has happened as we go about our daily lives, but living in NY I imagine all you have to do is take a glance out of the window for a tragic reminder. My thoughts and prayers are with you all over there.

BTW, a frivolous question if I may: Something that has been plaguing me for a while now... what are "oreos"? I have heard them mentioned by Americans many times but I don't have a clue what they are...

------------------

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."
Old 09-14-2001, 09:24 PM   #15
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i dont really have it on any of the 'actual' news stations... i have it on Fox, and im listening to the O'Reilly factor right now. i dont really think i could take listening to people talk about how its affected them... might overwhelm even my considerable mental barrier. i dont like to cry...

and thanks. actually im just playing catch-up right now, having to transfer all the stuff i wrote at school to my computer. the good part about that is if i want to add details or something like that, seeing as how im often rushed during class, i can.

and hmm... well, i suppose i can pour this tea myself... *crash* okay, that didnt work... *CRASH!!* alright then... hmm... *FINALLY pours the tea without breaking the cup* alright, thanks Cloudy!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-14-2001, 09:25 PM   #16
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

chocolate cookie + cream + another chocolat cookie= Oreos!

------------------

The Spaminyte Emperor

Old 09-14-2001, 09:26 PM   #17
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpedge:
Hiya Cloudy. I bet your world is a bit upside down at the moment. It's sometimes easy for us to forget what has happened as we go about our daily lives, but living in NY I imagine all you have to do is take a glance out of the window for a tragic reminder. My thoughts and prayers are with you all over there.

BTW, a frivolous question if I may: Something that has been plaguing me for a while now... what are "oreos"? I have heard them mentioned by Americans many times but I don't have a clue what they are...

oreos are DELICIOUS little black cookies with white cream in the center! theyre usually dunked in milk to further amplify their taste.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-14-2001, 09:26 PM   #18
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

And im sure the chocolat bars are guarded by angels....

------------------

The Spaminyte Emperor

Old 09-14-2001, 09:28 PM   #19
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

and solars....

------------------

The Spaminyte Emperor

Old 09-14-2001, 09:29 PM   #20
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

*eats a handful* *with food in mouth* Sure!

------------------

The Spaminyte Emperor