Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-03-2001, 12:11 AM   #31
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hey Moni, I must say that I like your signature, and that I hope everyone works out this little spat, or maybe it's not so little, I really don't know, as I missed it. (Crashed Computer again, I've got to quit trying to hex edit). I have a few acquaintances on account of this board, and I'd hate to see it fall apart now, especially since it's just getting back up. As for Teambg, I've managed to get into trouble there a couple of times, but it's always worked out. In the words of the people around here, "It's all good." Chill out and let's get back to having fun, which is what these boards are all about. Peace.

------------------
"...and that's the
bottom line, 'cause Robert the Bard says so!"
Robert the Bard TLH
Old 05-03-2001, 12:18 AM   #32
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by robertthebard:
Hey Moni, I must say that I like your signature, and that I hope everyone works out this little spat, or maybe it's not so little, I really don't know, as I missed it. (Crashed Computer again, I've got to quit trying to hex edit). I have a few acquaintances on account of this board, and I'd hate to see it fall apart now, especially since it's just getting back up. As for Teambg, I've managed to get into trouble there a couple of times, but it's always worked out. In the words of the people around here, "It's all good." Chill out and let's get back to having fun, which is what these boards are all about. Peace.

Your last words were never truer (sp) my friend.

(Put my statement in the wrong place)

------------------
Sir Taliesin

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons
if you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

[This message has been edited by Sir Taliesin (edited 05-03-2001).]
Old 05-03-2001, 12:29 AM   #33
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Why not just e-mail her instead of inciting a riot.

------------------
Meet my lawyer.
Old 05-03-2001, 12:51 AM   #34
Moni

Robertthebard,
Thank you very much! I made it myself in PSP. The font is called "Platthand Demo" if you want to look for it, or E-mail me and I'll send it to you.
Sorry you crashed! I don't even attempt hex edits!
I, too, think your last statement was right on the money.

Love, Hugs & Peace,
Moni

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 05-03-2001).]

Old 05-03-2001, 01:06 AM   #35
Ziroc

LadyRae, why would you say you are leaving and then go to the Moons hope site and post? You don't like this forum any more? This and now Gabriel. It seems that Reeka is trying to get people to come over to her MSN forum too. I dunno, if this keeps up, I might as well take the forum down..

Anyone?

PS: Please don't email people trying to get them to go over to another forum, I've tried hard to make this a good place to visit, and it pains me to see people leave.

Ziroc
Sad master

Old 05-03-2001, 01:14 AM   #36
Moni

Ziroc,
It breaks my heart to see you be upset over everyone fighting and I want you to know that I appreciate you being here and putting all the time you do in a forum for ALL OF US! I thoroughly enjoy coming here and being able to "talk" to people and share thoughts and life experiences.
You are the bomb and I don't know what else to say except that I love ya!
I hope this all ends like NOW and the people who want to keep up the fighting go someplace else to do it. I apologize right here and now if any comments I made offended anyone, I just want this to end

Moni

Old 05-03-2001, 01:24 AM   #37
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
LadyRae, why would you say you are leaving and then go to the Moons hope site and post? You don't like this forum any more? This and now Gabriel. It seems that Reeka is trying to get people to come over to her MSN forum too. I dunno, if this keeps up, I might as well take the forum down..

Anyone?

PS: Please don't email people trying to get them to go over to another forum, I've tried hard to make this a good place to visit, and it pains me to see people leave.

Ziroc
Sad master
Ziroc, I would like to clarify this for you, if I can. I started the new Moon's Hope forum, for those people that would like to continue with the fun that we were having at one time. There has been so much controvesy over the Moon's Hope, I thought it would be best just to take it somewhere else, and let it live there. I never intended for ANYONE to leave this board, I was just providing a place for those of us that wanted it, to freely go to the Moon's Hope.

I think you've done one helluva job with this forum, and it's a great place for people to come and try to have fun. And yes, I'll admit that I was the one that said "F**K 'em" on the new Moon's Hope, but that was not intended at you in any way. It was meant for the people that can't seem to pick a philosophy and stick with it, and that are jumping the fence from one side to the other.

Please accept my apologies if you felt that we were trying to draw people away.
Old 05-03-2001, 01:28 AM   #38
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

Quote:

Anyone?

Ziroc
Sad master
short of a hard drive meltdown. i'm not going anywhere. i sincerly hope you dont ever close it down. this is the only post i will make on the issue because i wish it would just die out. just let it go already.
Old 05-03-2001, 01:29 AM   #39
BG2SOA

Ziroc this forum is simply the best,and I'm surely not going to leave it.

------------------

Don't mess with the Lich
Old 05-03-2001, 01:32 AM   #40
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:

Anyone?

Ziroc
Sad master
Ziroc..

Please go and get yourself in the right frame of mind for a HAPPY EVENT in two days!

It pains me too. And I have been so damn quiet...you know how many folk I am friendly with here...sigh.. but to see you bothered.. it hurts... and makes this Storm Queen REALLY unhappy...

Add Charlie leaving and my worry over Jerome...well.. I'm falling apart here... just sent a rant out that I'd never do...hope Memsy forgives me...like he needed to deal with a p'od Cloud..sigh...

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever