Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2001, 11:14 PM   #351
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Taliesin:
The great door opens and in walks Sir Taliesin.

I think I've had to much to drink. I just saw the damnedest thing. It was a little
monkey running down the street with these three skeletons chasing him and kicking him in the ass! He didn't look too happy about it either.

Just popped in to say good night before I go to visit the freesmut.com site.
So Good night all!!!
Tsk Tsk! I saw that! I'm just leaving now, myself. G'night all!

CB

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-28-2001, 11:16 PM   #352
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Night everyone, I'm off to the trough!!!!!!!!!!!
Night, LoA!

Night everyone else!

*Whispers to himself* Am I the only one left?
Old 03-28-2001, 11:23 PM   #353
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
I'm starting to wonder what the connection is myself! Ziroc rocks, that's for sure. After a couple of days off the boards, I can't imagine how long it will take to catch up. I'm gonna have to bug Kdog to keep me filled in when I can't post. That should help.

Good luck with your move. I'm sure everything will go just fine, and you'll be back here in no time (maybe even in time for my big ceremony on Saturday night!).

Lucky you that you have KDog to keep you updated! I'm going to be totally cut off! Yeah, would be nice to be there for the "ceremony" but I'm not going to count on it! I'll make sure to look out for it when I get back though for sure!

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 11:24 PM   #354
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:

Lucky you that you have KDog to keep you updated! I'm going to be totally cut off! Yeah, would be nice to be there for the "ceremony" but I'm not going to count on it! I'll make sure to look out for it when I get back though for sure!

I guess I am lucky. Well, I'll miss you at the ceremony, then.
Old 03-28-2001, 11:25 PM   #355
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
my god, i just went to eat for an hour, this place doubled its size!!!

Yeah, I know what you mean. When I went to go play with the graphic pics, there was only like 8 or 9 pages. Anyways, here's a snapshot. I converted the AVI to an animated gif (low-res). I also saw the 2 new GIF's you were trying to do, and uploaded them as well. Geocities sucks. I would recommend you find something better. LOL

http://publish.hometown.aol.com/tobb...mages/open.gif

http://publish.hometown.aol.com/tobb...ages/kyo01.gif

http://publish.hometown.aol.com/tobb...es/new_pa1.gif

I was gonna flip one of them so it would look cooler, but there would be a lot of work and I gotta crash. If you want to see it though, give me a holler and I'll re-work it.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-28-2001, 11:27 PM   #356
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:

Yeah, I know what you mean. When I went to go play with the graphic pics, there was only like 8 or 9 pages. Anyways, here's a snapshot. I converted the AVI to an animated gif (low-res). I also saw the 2 new GIF's you were trying to do, and uploaded them as well. Geocities sucks. I would recommend you find something better. LOL

http://publish.hometown.aol.com/tobb...mages/open.gif

http://publish.hometown.aol.com/tobb...ages/kyo01.gif

http://publish.hometown.aol.com/tobb...es/new_pa1.gif

I was gonna flip one of them so it would look cooler, but there would be a lot of work and I gotta crash. If you want to see it though, give me a holler and I'll re-work it.

Most impressive.
Old 03-28-2001, 11:29 PM   #357
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:

I'm gonna miss you LadyZ. You've been the rock of Gibraltar to me (I've actually seen it up close too, btw). I hope your move goes well and will look forward to seeing you on here again soon (hopefully). *KOTC*

*Taps trapdoor once more*
*Waves good-bye to everyone*
I have to head back to my cabin everyone. Good night all and pleasant dreams
*Disappears down the cubbie once more*

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-28-2001, 11:34 PM   #358
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Tobbin

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

hangs his jaw open how yuo did that!!!!!

P.S. Ladyzekke, they are from the same game

also, a better translation of that sig is "the Mysterious Fury Dancer" her english name is Mei

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 03-28-2001).]

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 03-28-2001).]
Old 03-28-2001, 11:35 PM   #359
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
I'm gonna miss you LadyZ. You've been the rock of Gibraltar to me (I've actually seen it up close too, btw). I hope your move goes well and will look forward to seeing you on here again soon (hopefully). *KOTC*

*Taps trapdoor once more*
*Waves good-bye to everyone*
I have to head back to my cabin everyone. Good night all and pleasant dreams
*Disappears down the cubbie once more*

Aww Tobbin! Been trying to get ahold of you all evening! That's OK, RL has a way of interfering that way! Thanks for the compliment and I'll definitely be keeping in touch with YOU! Just give me a bit of time friend! Take care of yourself you hear??? Don't make me come down to Florida!

Until next time My Story Teller

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 11:38 PM   #360
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

*Stands, stretches, and yawns.*

Well, I think it is also time for me to retire. I must leave this establishment for a couple of days on a most important task. However, I will be back on Saturday for the, uh, ceremony. Until then, farewell!

*Puts on his cloak, grabs his gear and heads out the door.*