Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2006, 05:08 PM   #1
Mirror Image
Manshoon

Okay, an suggestions would be appreciated. My druid has been pulled inside the throne room and after witnessing the deaths of the red sisters I am in a pitched battle with the Valsharess. I make some damage but she just heals herself. I throw elementals at her and she stands. I cast spells to minor effect and I create dead magic zones to no purpose. I morph into an elemental, but I just keep going down.

Anything, any ideas would be appreciated (that is short of a tank). I got through this once before but I think it was dumb luck.
Mirror Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 01:47 AM   #2
armakh
Manshoon

Dude, I'm having the same problem with my monk/rogue. I can get her to "badly wounded" but no more. If only I had Deekin or something....I'm to the point where I'm tempted to start the whole stupid thing over....
Old 05-29-2006, 05:02 AM   #3
Chewbacca
Zartan

Tough battle. Took 6 tries As a Cleric/Mage.

I used best celestial summons, cast dipel and anti-magic spells at her, then went into heal-the-meat-shields mode til she used her dispels. Multiple summons/companions worked for me. I also had the Maker's golem, lasted a bit longer than the celestial summons, but it too died in the final battle.

When she became low on spells, I would then refresh the summons and buff with best party/self spells/scrolls/items. (like Haste, Battletide, Divine Power- Even bless) Then CHARGE!!! Attack/heal. Damage spells which bypass SR are good to try as are any spells which lower SR before other damage spells.

She uses a potent fire spell and an acid cloud attack(forget spell name) Protection here can help. Her melee attack does wounding, Lots of heal kits and the spells/potions HEAL are vital.
Old 05-29-2006, 04:45 PM   #4
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Possibly spoiler...

Anyone else paused it just before it cuts out and snatched her gear? *whistles innocently*

[ 05-29-2006, 04:46 PM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 12:17 AM   #5
armakh
Manshoon

My final key to success.....rogue stones. I'll retry to see if I can die less. stupid drow cow.....

edit: Whenever I take her stuff, the cutscene starts but won't continue....I'd like to know what this cool stuff is.

edit again: When I left her one thing (the potion) everything went just fine

[ 05-30-2006, 03:05 AM: Message edited by: armakh ]