Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2004, 05:29 AM   #1
Hicksy
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I've got the quest to become a samuri and i have to find the samuri baton. Since my dad has done this he sort of new where to go. He found me the Samuri skeletans but now i cant find the actual samuri spirt of guy. I've been searching around where i found the skeletans south of the Castle of Shuregene. Please help me find this Samuri Baton.
Old 08-24-2004, 07:00 AM   #2
So So
Zhentarim Guard

hum... interesting... you sure he wasn't there with the skeletons?.... hum... he might be further in that niche... other than that I don't know how to solve this problem other than just asking for another Samurai quest again...
Old 08-24-2004, 07:12 AM   #3
aleph_null1
Red Wizard of Thay

He looks nearly like a regular skeleton & hangs out in the left side as you enter the skeleton area.

If he's really wandered off on you, you can cancel the quest & repurchase it so he spawns again. It seems more likely that you've accidently killed him already & left the baton lying about somewhere in that clearing.

Good Luck!
aleph_null1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 01:51 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Hicksy!!!

Hope you locate the baton soon! I know I had trouble with that quest first time I played - was told to locate a graveyard/skeletons near S. Castle - well there are some on the west side that have nothing to do with the Samurai Quest.
To get to the area which does involve this quest it is necessary to swim through part of the moat on the south side of the castle.
There is a path that heads off to the south and sort of hooks around - have you gone all the way to the end of that path??

Keep us posted on what happens!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 05:54 PM   #5
Hicksy
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ive gone under the moat into the southside or the castle and ive searched the whole place ill check if ive missed the baton if not ill go back and restart the quest. I read elsewhere that u also get some armor when u kill him thanx.
Old 08-24-2004, 06:05 PM   #6
Hicksy
Elite Waterdeep Guard

How big is the baton can u please compare to a different item such as a sword or lock pick.
Old 08-24-2004, 08:41 PM   #7
So So
Zhentarim Guard

ummm... two vertical squares... I think... I might be thinking of another baton tho... but I'm pretty sure it's two vertical squares...
Old 08-24-2004, 09:24 PM   #8
Greyem
Elite Waterdeep Guard

If you ask me nicely tonight Hicksy, Son of Greyem, I will help you after soccer training........maybe!

Regards,

Greyem of Kamberra
Old 08-24-2004, 10:01 PM   #9
So So
Zhentarim Guard

lolz... haha... that is quite mean... hope Hicksy, son of Greyem, finds the baton soon... and a round on me for the father-son duo at the Boogre Bar next time either of you two visit...
Old 08-24-2004, 11:38 PM   #10
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Funny... I always consider that area to be on the east side of Shurugeon Castle. I may have to look at the map again...

In any case, the baton looks exactly like the bauble stick from the crypt. The samurai that you have to slay hides out on the side of S. Castle, near what I call a thumb passage -- an opening in the trees that leads to something that looks, from the sky, like a thumb -- rounded and with one bend. If you didn't go around the bend, you may not have seen him.

Good luck... [img]smile.gif[/img]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote