Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2002, 02:56 PM   #1
Aced
Welcomed New User

one of the greater mummies petrified my mage. how do i get my mage back?
Aced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2002, 03:18 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

It really depends. Is the character portrait still there on the side of the screen or is it gone? I have had times where my PC was turned to stone, but then the portrait dissapeared. That means that I was gone for good, no coming back, time to reboot!

If it is still there, you'll have to find a potion or a scroll. If you are in no way able to get either one, depending on where you are in the game...then maybe consider a cheat code to create one. I or somebody else will give that to you, upon your request.
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote