Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 10-09-2001, 01:12 PM   #1
Warlock3d
Elite Waterdeep Guard

BTW...I bought the official cheat book, but so far, I'm finding this forum to be more helpful...a lot of the info in that book leaves out significant details, like NOT doing the quests out of sequence...like I did that resulted in my party being stuck on the wrong side of Dragonspire...also, the walkthrough is NOT very detailed....I was so desperate that I discovered this forum...Thank the Gods!
Warlock3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2001, 01:42 PM   #2
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

Glad you're finding this forum to be helpful.

The dungeon walk-throughs were written to minimize the back-and-forth movements that so often occur when exploring and solving puzzles for the first time. (I wrote the first one after I got disoriented in the Boogre Prison Teleporter Maze.) I didn't want to give all of the surprises away or not allow people to discover the nooks and crannies of the game (such as the Serpent Temple Belfry) on their own.

The forums are great ways to share information on character creation and party composition, tactics and strategy, humor, and "Did you notice that..." items and events. And, of course, the excellent troubleshooting and technical resources of Sazerac and his group.

Good luck with the game.

Xignal
Xignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2001, 02:06 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Glad you found your way here, Warlock3d!!!

We affectionately refer to the cheat/strategy guide as the Tome of Misinformation. It isn't well written and has somethings just plain wrong!

We're a lot more fun than that book too!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2001, 06:34 PM   #4
Balgin
Elminster

I thought it was the "Tome of Many Errors" although, never having seen it myself I prefer the term "The Imperfect Manifesto".

------------------
Balgin, the Dwarf
Balgin is offline   Reply With Quote