Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-08-2001, 03:21 PM   #21
Melusine
Dracolisk

"Sorry SB, I'll back out the door quietly now. Just a hot button for me, that's all. I'm sorry I posted it now."
Cloudbringer: don't be! Although I thought his(her/) nick maybe wasn't that bad, I can totally understand what made you say what you did!
Old 02-08-2001, 03:22 PM   #22
Rikard_OHF
Beholder

Foo Fighters
Limp Bizkit
Matchbox 20
Papa Roach
Red Hot
Blink 182
and some others

And melusine about what SB said
that his picture changed becoz you wore other cloths
You are still naked in my picture (just kiddin' don't think i'm stalking you or anything, BTW Nice Room you have)
Old 02-08-2001, 03:25 PM   #23
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Melusine: Thank you ( a very heartfelt thankyou) I really didn't mean to start a debate, and almost didn't type a thing, but I've had a couple experiences similar to the one you described and it is NOT easy to laugh about it. Guess I should lighten up a bit though, SB is right, it is easy to have misunderstandings on an international board. I tried to be diplomatic, honest. I have nothing at all against the poster, just the name

Maybe we can put it back on topic now.
Old 02-08-2001, 03:28 PM   #24
Melusine
Dracolisk

Rikard: LOL!!! Can you see what I'm doing NOW???

CB: Ok then problem solved! So what IS your favorite music? (to put it on topic again!)
Old 02-08-2001, 03:33 PM   #25
bonscott87

Looks like I'm about the only child of the 80's around here

1) Queensryche
2) Dokken
3) Def Leppard
4) Sammy Hargar
5) Ratt

Get out the hairspray baby!!!

Old 02-08-2001, 03:36 PM   #26
Rikard_OHF
Beholder

hehe I know what you are doning i just don't think that is something i can tell in public

BTW you did realize i was kidding right
(wat was een grapje?
had je niet verwacht he
ik zie je nu als schuchterig naar buiten kijkne
nou niet echt zien maar meer indenken ofzo
eh waar is mij spychiater ook al weer)
Old 02-08-2001, 03:45 PM   #27
Melusine
Dracolisk

Yes actually I was giving you the good old middle finger: up yours!
(beste rikard ik WEET dat je niet naar binnen kunt kijken, en ik ZIT NIET schuchter naar buiten te kijken: ik heb namelijk de gordijnen dicht en ik zit bovendien 5 hoog )

What do you you mean the only child of the 80s! Are Sisters, Fields, DEPECHE MODE (one of my all time favorite bands which I forgot to mention, shame shame) not veeeerrryy eighties???? And you may be surprised to hear that I do like Queensryche!
Old 02-08-2001, 03:51 PM   #28
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Melusine, your voice may be ambrosia, but your heart is gold.

Well, I have rather eclectic tastes and don't go much for most of the 'bands' I see here, to tell you the truth, I don't even recognize half of them! Shows my age, no doubt.

Last few cd's I've bought have been Lorena McKennitt and Enya. Also like Jackson Browne, Dan Fogelberg, Savage Garden....older "folk" stuff by Judy Collins, Joan Baez; Beatles, Rod Stewart, Garth Brooks; classical music (Mussorgsky, Tchaikovsky, Prokofiev, Handel-- among others) even have some gregorian chant or other in the admittedly small cd rack. So are you seeing a total lack of pattern yet?! These are just off the top of my head. Like I said, eclectic.
Old 02-08-2001, 03:52 PM   #29
Rikard_OHF
Beholder

En ik heb geen laptop dus ik kan sowieso nix zeggen als ik nu naar binnen aan het kijken was

Ehm I kinda like 80's music aswell
and especially the old Bon Jovi songs and
Queen was pretty good too
Old 02-08-2001, 04:13 PM   #30
Melusine
Dracolisk

Yes Bohemian Rhapsody absolutely ROCKED!!!!
My sisters choir sings it in a killer four-part version (soprano alto tenor bass)

Cloudbringer: pattern it may lack, you've a good taste! I like folk singers and folky bands (as in: Loreena McKennitt not as in corny commercial oldfashioned "folk") too, and especially Irish folk music, of the kind that you will hear when going to the local pub there and find yourself in a spontaneous jamsession (not the Dubliners-kind, although I have to admit I do like the Corrs ). And your classical taste is similar to mine in some respects too!