Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-03-2000, 09:49 PM   #1
willy1

Needless to say I was pissed off when the booger bitch turned me to one of "them". So, I killed everyone in sight...I did 'use' the ones that I needed, but when I was done with em...the sword came out. I killed the final witch, got the evil orb, I think I did everything. But when everyone in boogerville died, I got to thinking "Uhh, do I need some of them to change back?"

So, everyone is dead...everyone. Is there a way to unbooger?

And what does toughness on armor do?

Old 11-03-2000, 10:03 PM   #2
Eldurin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Killing other poor saps who are also victims of the Boogre Witch curse isn't exactly noble, but you need none of them to return to your former gentle, kind self. You will find two idol-like objects. Touching one of them will turn you back.
Old 11-05-2000, 02:01 AM   #3
nekoshippo
Dungeon Master

About north to near Samurai Grunaxe room,you will find small room on the wall of evil eye uesd key,and there, after you killed all Jelly plants,in the next small room,there is a statue,when you touch the statue,you will be back to natural figure.