Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-16-2000, 02:13 PM   #11
Uncle Lester

sorry for the screw-up from my e-mail provider, Lisyra, I'll try hotmail now...

Old 10-16-2000, 03:51 PM   #12
Rikardt

even if you put it on your website
how is interplay gonna see it
btw tghe collecters ed. isn't availble in holland
coz else i would have bought it
it's fucked up
just put it on your website they'll never know who you are
The only thing they can do is remove the file
they can't do anything to ya

Old 10-17-2000, 02:23 AM   #13
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Hey Lisyra, I tried to upload to you, but your mailbox is not large enough for it. Do you have an alternative e-mail addy that I can send to? If you don't want it broadcast everywhere, you can e-mail me at tobbin@hotmail.com. If you have already gotten the file, then that's cool too. TANNER RULEZ #702
Old 10-17-2000, 02:40 AM   #14
gunner

hi i would love to get my hand on that file as well
i think hotmail has a restriction of 1 meg on attachments
i will mail my work address that might be able to take a bigger file size and i'll stick it on my website (fingers crossed it will work)

Old 10-17-2000, 02:42 AM   #15
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Hey Jonatan, did you get the copy that I sent you? I didn't get a returned message from your server, so I'm hoping it went through.
Old 10-17-2000, 03:00 AM   #16
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Ok, I just got the hotmail request. It's on it's way.
Old 10-17-2000, 03:04 AM   #17
Tobbin
Red Dragon

That's pretty sad here too, cause the file isn't really that large. It's only like 1.4 megs. I could put it on a 1.44 diskette. And hotmail can't accept an attachment that large? OMG. LOL. AOL will let me e-mail an attachment up to 5 megs in size. (I've actually done this too). Can't talk too bad about hotmail though. I've used them forever. Even longer than AOL. Course, if you count the time when I was with them when they were PC-Link, AOL would win out then, but that's a different story.
Old 10-17-2000, 03:17 AM   #18
Dargo Ironforge

Hi. I would'nt mind geting that collectors edition file myself. if any of you want to email it to me at jbpinkerton@aol.com that would be great. thanks

Old 10-17-2000, 07:00 AM   #19
UnForGiven
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Does anyone know a FREE email provider with a large amontot of space ? Not hotmail, u get like 1 meg or somthing. Tobin u said u had the collectors edition cd right?? I dont mean the preordered cd but the collectors edition. If so can u plz give it to me?? ( once i have a reasonable email provider..thingy that is). And if u urself know of a good email..thing thats FREE plz tell me
Old 10-17-2000, 07:10 AM   #20
Kalundrin the Skald

wow !! guys do u think u could send it to me as well ??? i would be one happy sonova ... uh ... gun !! ... chowpeng@pacific.net.sg

i dun't noe for sure if they'll allow a 1.4 meg upload but if u'd be so kind as to try ?? cheers ...