Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2002, 01:58 AM   #1
MySTified3k
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I just wiped out all the monsters in the troll/evil priest/beetle map in dragon's eye. I talked to the good priestess, and then went to see the villagers and children, and they still act like the monsters are going to eat them. I checked the walkthrough, it says "be sure to free to villagers before leaving this map to the new area." What did I miss?

Thanks in advance
MySTified3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2002, 04:49 AM   #2
Witch King
Dungeon Master

Hi, welcome to ironworks

I had this problem too, and it's been on the boards a few times so i'm thinkin its just a common bug. As I said i had this problem but it dosen't effect the rest of the game apart from you losing a bit of exp, so you can still carry on playing with no worries.

[ 09-20-2002, 04:50 AM: Message edited by: Witch King ]
Old 09-20-2002, 07:49 AM   #3
Vassago
Manshoon

Did you talk to all of the people (children & adults)? As I recall, having just completed DE a couple of days ago, they acted the same way to me. But after I rested or went to the next level, they were gone. I think you just have to make sure that all the monsters have been slained on that level and the previous one(s).