Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-18-2000, 12:05 AM   #1
Lily the Ranger

I have been trying to USE the buckets and kegs since the crypt. No luck. Would like to know how to use them as one of my next stops is to get BREW. Also, on occasion crates or barrels are picked up but "slip" from my fingers. Why?

Old 11-18-2000, 03:31 PM   #2
Gaijin

Sadly, I don't think there's any way to use the kegs (GRR!!!). I think the BREW you're talking about is probably the Boogre Brew, which you'll find eventually (guess where? )

If those dang Highland Rogues would drop a Frosted Mug every now and again, maybe we could finally find out what's in those mysterious ale kegs. As it is, we're left to wonder.

Maybe I'm wrong?

Old 11-18-2000, 03:44 PM   #3
xenotoca

whilst on this thread has anybody find any use in buying a drink in the tavern. And every rumour I ahve ever paid for was info I already knew hence the taverns have not seen me for some time.

Old 11-18-2000, 08:00 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

xenotoca,

I pondered that very question myself. Why, I asked myself over a less than premium tankard of ale, did I pay this 'keep $$$ to learn what I already know? Perhaps this was a part of the game that meant to be more developed but was never fleshed out?? I ponder also why we get the same old quests when it would not have been difficult to generate thousands of get this from there, or take this there quests but no - it's take the dragon arrow to the samurai over and over and over again. And it isn't even good ale!!

Wyv
Old 11-18-2000, 10:34 PM   #5
Regis
Welcomed New User

I always wondered if you could 'use' an empty flask on a keg or a fountain.
Old 11-18-2000, 11:04 PM   #6
Lily the Ranger

I was hoping the buckets were for the ale. Think big.
At the tavern at Ishad N'ha the innkeeper (he is nicer than the fellow at Valeia) gave me the same tip twice in a row. At this point my rogue would have stolen it back or my gourk would have offered him a choice: Your fingers or our money. I decided to buy a drink and then asked him again. He gave me a different tip. I repeated it and it went back to tip number one. Fluke or fact, I don't know.

Old 11-18-2000, 11:32 PM   #7
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

hi everyone

I dont think you can do much with kegs. you can find the small boogre brew kegs...and buy about 20 drinks in any pub, and watch your characters get soused...its a riot!

you can, fill an empty flask with water....and I found like 30 of them in cets pyramid.....I gues they want to make sure oyu know how to use holy water....

scronan