Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-12-2000, 12:30 AM   #1
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I remember getting it somewhere in the Underdark but don't quote me - i got so many magic items i can't remember them all!
Old 11-12-2000, 12:46 AM   #2
Tara

Well, I had to know so I edited it into a seperate saved game file-and my buddies Korgan Edwin and Viconia cannot use it. ( So I have no idea who could. Maybe- and this is just an idea - if you had Anomen - the sniveling dribble that he is - and turned him so he didn't get his knighthood. Anybody know?

Old 11-12-2000, 12:47 AM   #3
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

You can use it as long as your alignment is evil.
Old 11-12-2000, 09:15 AM   #4
Dr.FuManchu

im looking at this cheat thing called shadow-keeper(pretty kewl)and i see this sword called Unholy Reaver STATISTICS:

THAC0: +5 bonus
Damage: 1D10 +5
Damage type: slashing
Weight: 15
Speed Factor: 5
Proficiency Type: Two Handed sword
Type: 2-handed
Usable By:
Anti-paladin

How do i get it????And what the F... is a Anti paladin??

thx

Old 11-12-2000, 11:28 AM   #5
Tara

Wish I knew! Can't wait to find out! As for anit-paladin- I assume this is the description of this sword? I would think that means that it does more damage to lawful good folk. Paladins stand for all that is honorable and sickly lawful good- so an anti-paladin weapon must be against lawful good.

Old 11-12-2000, 11:30 AM   #6
Tara

sorry- i now see that it is only USEABLE by anti- paladin- must be evil chars such as our friend the axe man in the copper coronet.

Old 11-12-2000, 01:33 PM   #7
Shashae

I don't know if anyone can use the sword, as I don't belive there is an anti-paladin class. Sort oflike how noone can use Yoshimo's katana. As for when you get the unholy reaver, it is when you fight the githyanki who come to get the silver blade that your dear friend Captain Haevarin gave to you. One of them is an antipaladin-knight and has the unholy reaver. One of them also has the hilt to the silver sword so you can with the blade and hilt make yourself a nice 2 handed weapon.

Old 11-12-2000, 02:31 PM   #8
Dr.FuManchu

ok....Thx evrybody

Old 11-12-2000, 07:29 PM   #9
Armisael

The Unholy Reaver can only be used by Chaotic Evil Paladins OR chaotic evil fighter/mage/thieves who are any race except human, elf, half-elf, gnome, dwarf, halfling or half-orc; in other words, it's an item nobody at Black Isle gave much thought to, and nobody can use it.

Old 11-13-2000, 04:00 AM   #10
Jboy

An anti-paladin is a paladin whose reputation is lower than 6.