Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2000, 05:31 AM   #11
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

heh... that group really drove me nuts for a hr or so... i finally got lucky and killed them all but not without casualty... sniff... i kid you not but out of 6 there was only two people left alive... my cleric/mage (lucky me) and my main character (which was a necro) and the only thing left standing was a gate fiend... with my last two men around 10-20 htpts left... and i ran out of spells as well as summoning spells, i nealy gave up hope that i was gonna win because of the stupid fiend chasing me around the table...untillll... it got unsummoned (whee what an ending)

anyway, the tactic i used was to scout ahead with only one character, and then when the lighted thingies start to light... head back to your main characters and cast some worthless summoning creatures...then send them out to the front... the stupid mage will cast all his strongest spells and blah blah protections while he creamed my creatures, sooo... after making him consume his spells, and waited for a while so the protection will ran out of duration, i summoned my strongest creatures this time and at the same time with my fighter/thief, cloaked with mirroring, i sent them (lets see, an air elemental, skeleton warriors and thats that) out to the front... when all the others appeared... i sent the all 5 men charging at the lich that will teleport out of the table... while my fighter as well as the monsters distracted the other fellows there... i casted spell sequencer of magic missles as well as the ram ring (no save! hehe) to the pesky lich, who had no protection spells and creamed him but not without his final deathwish...he imprisoned one of my npc and casted the abi-dazwhatever spell on my men which killed arie (she always had weak hp)instanly, my fighter/thief killed the beholder but died against the combined might of the rune assasin (backstabber) as well as the vampire (in which she died because of level drained)... i was able to kill them by casting my own abi-dazhim and summoned more skeleton warriors (since all my other creatures was dead by then)... the pesky soceress, casted the gate in which by luck, killed the assasin while i killed the vampire... after killing of the soceress with my vampire touch as well as being whacked by my skeleton warriors... but in the end... only 2 survived the battle since the soceress casted another abi-dazhim against me... that leaves me and my cleric/mage ( in a weakened condition) against the demon... Boy what a fight for me...
Old 12-08-2000, 05:34 AM   #12
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

ack ... sorry for the double messages...