Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-08-2005, 11:31 PM   #1
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

My current character started as a rogue and joined the sisterhood and fighters guild. Her third ascension is war witch, and I've *got* to tell you that the Drain Life ability is *so* handy... just use a magic weapon, and with every hit, you gain back what you lost. The only times she's had to heal herself are when she's been knocked down.

That said, Magic is sadly depressing in DL. Sure, the healing stuff works nicely, and the summoning nether spells are really cool, but the damage from arcane spells is close to minimal. Level 10 arcane, and a fireball does 5-15 points of damage? I'm missing something...

My next character is going to take the might path. A full-fledged tank. There's a lot to be said for wearing high-grade armor and wielding dual heavy weapons... turns you into a killing machine, it does.

So.... what's your character, and what's your next character?
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 10:35 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I created a rogue turned something and turning something else now and I'm sorry, I don't know what! She didn't qualify for the sisterhood having gone in the fighter direction.

Part of my difficulty in remembering is that the little I have played has been a "rush" play and I'm just finding it harder to keep track of what is really going on.

Quest log seems to be flakey - some quests even when completed don't go away and others don't seem to be entered into the log. Currently I'm supposed to be doing a quest for the guy in Skuldoon and while I did recall the two people to whom I had to speak the details of what I'm supposed to be doing are unclear.
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote