Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2001, 09:42 PM   #1
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Did you never get my addy in aussie to send the book to?
And didnt you end up getting the Simbuls gift or something that you were goina send over? LOL no matter, I am moving to live in aussie in about a month so ill try finding them myself or if not ill harrass youi till you send them too me

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 07-25-2001, 11:59 PM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

You're moving back to Oz? Hmm...just in time to switch colors and cheer on the Wallabies vs. the All Blacks in the Bledisloe Cup? Or could it be that the bucolic rural chic of hamlet life has finally worn out on you?

I never got your email - where did you send it to??

------------------
Old 08-09-2001, 09:10 PM   #3
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
You're moving back to Oz? Hmm...just in time to switch colors and cheer on the Wallabies vs. the All Blacks in the Bledisloe Cup? Or could it be that the bucolic rural chic of hamlet life has finally worn out on you?

I never got your email - where did you send it to??

Bah hamlet life my ass! Well a hamlets all John Howard should be running anyway, btw he does look a lot like a gnome
I sent the email to your hotmail since the one i sent to your proper email address didnt work for some reason and i was in a hurry. didnt really think youd check hotmail but it was worth the chance

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 08-10-2001, 08:43 AM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

The All Blacks are going DOWN, hamlet man!

------------------
Old 08-10-2001, 09:10 AM   #5
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
The All Blacks are going DOWN, hamlet man!

Team P W Pts

New Zealand 1 1 4
South Africa 2 1 4
Australia 1 0 1

Mmmmmm, looks like you might get another bronze. Perhaps I'll have a little each way bet on the Aussies.

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Old 08-11-2001, 03:31 PM   #6
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Your timing is, as always, impeccable, Donut!

That table's changed, thought you might be interested in the new table:

As at 11/08/2001TEAMS PLYD W D L PF PA BONUS PTS

Australia 2 1 0 1 38 35 1 5

New Zealand 2 1 0 1 27 26 0 4

South Africa 2 1 0 1 23 27 0 4

Four points for a win,

Two points for a draw,

One bonus point for a loss by seven points or less,

One bonus point for scoring four or more tries in a match.

I won't say any more lest I be called annoying again...

------------------
Old 08-11-2001, 05:45 PM   #7
Davros
Takhisis Follower

That's not what you would call annoying Memmie, that's simply "SPREADING THE CHEERS". Hope you did back the Wallabies Donut, you might have got some good odds.

------------------
Old 08-11-2001, 07:24 PM   #8
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
Did you never get my addy in aussie to send the book to?
And didnt you end up getting the Simbuls gift or something that you were goina send over? LOL no matter, I am moving to live in aussie in about a month so ill try finding them myself or if not ill harrass youi till you send them too me

Wow. Well there are plenty of Kiwis in Sydney. Is that where you're heading? Mate I've got so many Kiwi friends/aquaintances it isn't funny. About 50 I'd say at a very rough guess.

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!

[This message has been edited by Yorick (edited 08-11-2001).]
Old 08-12-2001, 05:19 PM   #9
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:

Wow. Well there are plenty of Kiwis in Sydney. Is that where you're heading? Mate I've got so many Kiwi friends/aquaintances it isn't funny. About 50 I'd say at a very rough guess.

Nup im heading out to Goulburn near Canberra for awhile for work Then on to Canberra for a course for 2 years and THEN on to Sydney. AH well Ill get there in the end And well I guess I am kind of a Kiwi since I have lived here the majority of my life but I was a born Aussie and have lived there for quite a few years

------------------

Old 08-12-2001, 07:14 PM   #10
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
Nup im heading out to Goulburn near Canberra for awhile for work Then on to Canberra for a course for 2 years and THEN on to Sydney. AH well Ill get there in the end And well I guess I am kind of a Kiwi since I have lived here the majority of my life but I was a born Aussie and have lived there for quite a few years

You're not just saying that because Australia flogged the All Blacks in the House of Pain?

What's with Ron Cribb? Doesn't he know that the rules state that you can't tackle a player without the ball?

------------------