Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2000, 10:58 PM   #1
Boromir
Welcomed New User

How long does it take a software company to compose a response to the simple question - are you working on a patch and when will it be ready?
Heuristic are not responding on their own site so I don't see why we should expect a response here.
Borders on arrogance - hmmm!
Old 10-10-2000, 11:29 PM   #2
Ziroc

what do you mean "What borders on arrogance" -them not replying to your email?
If it was anything like the one you posted, I wonder why!

Seriously now, I do know some of them took long awaited vacations after its release, so I would expect a
statement within the month.. this is just me though.

I am friends with D.W. Bradley, and he would tell me if a patch is coming out soon, so keep checking the main page for the latest news on it.

Dan

Old 10-10-2000, 11:47 PM   #3
Stryfe

Why does this game even need a patch????

Old 10-11-2000, 02:08 AM   #4
tritone

Have you ever worked in the software development industry? If you haven't, does it surprise you that A LOT OF WORK is involved? Software developers take time to develop software - a lot of trouble is involved. Patches don't appear just with a wave of the wand; in fact, a developer would logically wait for as many bugs to appear before addressing them altogether.

Give them a break - complaining about the people who produced the game and (hopefully) will produce a patch only makes matters worse. Why attack the source of the solution? Show them support instead with words of encouragement, like: this is great game! (I mean it).