Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2001, 04:35 PM   #1
Redblueflare
Galvatron

My favorite spell combos via Minor spell sequencer are two magic missles. These can do up to fifty damage, but you'll usually get around thirty. With spell sequencer I use three lightning bolts, and with spell sequencer three lower resistances. These combos work great! What do you guys use?

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Redblueflare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2001, 05:25 PM   #2
Seid
Manshoon

With Minor spell sequencer I like to use one Magic missile and one Chromatic Orb (One for the damage, another for a chance to kill). With spell sequencer I used 3 Spiderspawn spells (usually that's 5 spiders). With the spell trigger I use Breach, Flesh to Stone, Disintegrate (Remove defenses,to stone, if 2nd one works to smash, if not - turn to dust).

------------------
You cannot escape the inevitable.
Seid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2001, 06:26 PM   #3
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

for my Minor Sequencers, i use 2 Magic Missile spells. for my Sequencer, i use 2 Magic Missiles and 1 Lightning bolt or just 3 Magic Missiles. and for my Triggers, i use a Remove Magic, Breach, and Lower Resist.

------------------
Proud member of the HADB. And remember, when you're thinking of giant heads, why not think of the Big Giant Head?
SSJ4Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2001, 09:09 PM   #4
jabidas
Silver Dragon

3 skull traps are really nasty.

------------------
jabidas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2001, 10:03 AM   #5
Redblueflare
Galvatron

You know I never thought about using a spell sheild removal spell like breach. Now that I think about it, if you use spell trigger with those, you'll be able to dispel all their shields in a single turn! Not bad!

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Redblueflare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2001, 02:59 PM   #6
Xod
Zhentarim Guard

Chain Contingency: See Enemy - Nearest Enemy - 3 Abi Dalzim's Horrid Wilting; devastating if the target isn't magic resistant (or shielded).

and

Spell Trigger: 3 Sunfires, this one is pretty nasty too...

------------------

"This place will be your tomb."
Xod is offline   Reply With Quote