Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2001, 03:20 AM   #11
G'kar

Quote:
Originally posted by Djinn Raffo:
Quote:
Originally posted by G'kar:
Hmmm let me see a thief, with a high a thaco as a ranger, sneak behind someone in the forest, then whistle for his falcon to swoop down and pluck his eye out, all the while simultaneously shoots 3 arrows in his back at point blank range. and then closes with a long sword in each hand. backed up by a grizzly bear, a mountain lion, and a family of possums. Beat that theify.

Oops...haha yer in the city and all yer animals stayed in the woods!!!!!!

HAhahhahha jk!..........But yer arrow still hit! ns!

Ooops, how the hell did I get in the city? Damn dwarven ale!!!!!!!!

Old 09-30-2001, 03:26 AM   #12
G'kar

Quote:
Originally posted by G'kar:
Hmmm let me see a thief, with a high a thaco as a ranger, sneak behind someone in the forest, then whistle for his falcon to swoop down and pluck his eye out, all the while simultaneously shoots 3 arrows in his back at point blank range. and then closes with a long sword in each hand. backed up by a grizzly bear, a mountain lion, and a family of possums. Beat that theify.

But thats why I like rangers The Urban ranger kit can do the same in a city, only he calls sewer rats, pidgeons, and squirrels.

Old 09-30-2001, 03:30 AM   #13
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Technically Rangers can't detect magically Invisible Thieves. By the time you know I'm in the area, you'll be on the floor and I'll be cleaning my knife..

*Lifetime Backstabs a certain foolish Ranger. Head explodes, body thuds to the ground and rats start feeding on the body.*
OH MY GAWD YOU KILLED KENNY! YOU BASTARDS!

------------------
No-Name Face
Old 09-30-2001, 03:37 AM   #14
G'kar

Quote:
Originally posted by Lifetime:
Technically Rangers can't detect magically Invisible Thieves. By the time you know I'm in the area, you'll be on the floor and I'll be cleaning my knife..

*Lifetime Backstabs a certain foolish Ranger. Head explodes, body thuds to the ground and rats start feeding on the body.*
OH MY GAWD YOU KILLED KENNY! YOU BASTARDS!

Technically my ass, Ive been tracking you since you got outa bed this morning theif. anyway, my pidgeon flock takes revenge for their fallen master
*HUGE swarm, like hundreds of pidgeons swarm all over a certain thief.* His tombstone now reads "He didnt give a peck so he died as bird food"

Oh man Ive opened a big ole can of cheese with that last sentence... Im off to bed now...Bye

Old 09-30-2001, 03:09 PM   #15
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Quote:
Originally posted by Djinn Raffo:
Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
They dont have a connection with nature..they ahve a connection with ANIMALS..

Bah..there is a diffrence between druids and rangers people!!!

hAH!
Well i consider the animals as much a part of nature as a plant ur whuteva but ya! Mebbe not according ta tha rulz but fer me personal bla! muahahhahhahahhhahahha

But ya fer druid an Ranger the difference is spells! Kinda like the diff between fighter n' cleric! Both can rip it up...but the fighter will smash heads in close while the cleric will turn the zombie before it gets close etc. etc.

Errr... I am afriad I dont understand a word you just said

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

May a pregnant yak chew on your ear for all eternity.
A guitar solo is to a guitarsist is what a palette is too a painter.
"...But I look at my self as a fragile, inteligent,human being. But there is a clown inside that comes and messes it up everytime" -Jim Morrison