Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-2002, 05:22 PM   #11
Rikter
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'd cheat in the weapon in lieu of the 2-H Holy avenger because
if it's in Throne of Baal, there isn't enough game left for me to
enjoy it in. A friend of mine said that he got a whole whack of
nice magic items about two hours before finishing the game, and all
he could think was how much fun it would have been to have this stuff two weeks ago.
Rikter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2002, 05:43 PM   #12
Helspanth
Quintesson

@ulockit i stealit
SPOILER
the purifier can be found at the teleport level of the watcher's keep in the room with the pillar.Can only be obtained if you are LG.Nice enough sword gets even better when caspenar upgrades it with the eye of tyr.However it is NOT Crasomyr

[ 02-12-2002: Message edited by: Helspanth ]

Old 02-12-2002, 05:54 PM   #13
ULockit I Stealit
The Magister

Thanks for the info...

I think since I am getting near the end of SoA, I will go get ToB today. Gonna hafta get over this chronic restarting issue I have. I have 4 games in different stages of Ch 4 & 5 so it is getting pretty confusing when I go into battle.

hmmmm. I swore I memorized that spell....Doh! wrong game.
Old 02-13-2002, 09:08 AM   #14
Keylow
Manshoon

quote:
Hey Keylow, (Kilo???)
I stole (borrowed?) your smokemon image, cause I like it so much and I think here in Vancouver there will be an appreciation for it. Hope you don't mind!

No problem...I found it really funny too. And besides, it can hardly be considered MY image, coz I just found it somewhere too...

And yup, it's pronounced: "Kilo". [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-13-2002, 09:23 AM   #15
Link
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Keylow:

No problem...I found it really funny too. And besides, it can hardly be considered MY image, coz I just found it somewhere too...

[EDIT] Dammit! Must be that freaking computer again. I typed something underneath the quoted part, but it failed to post it. Well; here it is:

Keylow; your sig kinda resembles our country, doesn't it? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 02-14-2002: Message edited by: Link ]

Goal: Beijing 2008
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2002, 09:49 PM   #16
PoesRaven
Manshoon

quote:
Originally posted by Keylow:

Sorry Keylow i pinched it 2 m8

If you want a 1 handed Casomyr type weapon, i have a custom file Cassala 1 handed sword +4 (i know casomyr is +5, but a 1 handed sword +5! me dont think that is fair) although it doesnt have the chaos bonus, it does give magic res to 10%
PoesRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2002, 06:34 AM   #17
Whailor

Well, first of all it's rather easy to turn Carsomyr +5 2H sword into 1H sword, nothing too tricky. Just to change some thingies. Secondly I see really no point in doing that - as a paladin, max proficiencies you can get in your weapon skills is 2 stars anyway. So just level up and raise later the Two Handed Sword and Two Handed Weapons style as well. When you import your char from BG1, you have 6 stars to spend. If you are a longsword + shield style, it still will leave you 2 stars (after putting 2 into Longsword and 2 into Sword and Shield Style). Put these 2 in, say, Two Handed Weapon Style or Two Handed Sword and later raise one or another. Carsomyr in SoA, Purifier in ToB.. Of course, for the Purifier you will need the stars in Bastard Swords..
Old 02-14-2002, 10:29 AM   #18
Keylow
Manshoon

@PoesRaven: No problemo dude! [img]smile.gif[/img]

@Link: HEHEHE, yeah. There's a lotta people over here that smoke weed huh? But what the hell? It isn't bothering me and as long as the world doesn't think we're all a bunch of potheads (You don't all think that? Do you? ) I'm ok with it.

And just to be clear, I don't smoke weed...just thought it was a funny pic. [img]smile.gif[/img]