Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 03-31-2001, 11:22 AM   #1
Erekose
The Magister

For those who played PnP D&D, who was your favorite character and how did they die? Note this only includes dead ones, not retired. My own was a Wu-Jen from OA first edition who met an untimely fate at 3rd Level when he was destoyed by a black dragon's breath. Needless to with 10 hps, there wasn't much left of him.
Cheers
Erekose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2001, 01:06 PM   #2
Strahd Von Zarovich
Drow Warrior

Mine was in a Darksun Campaing a male Lawful Neutral half-elf Psychonic(metaphics) lv5 workin with the Templars, I was a Medium Ranking member of the Templars and the leader was a female human Neutral lv8 evil Templar. Two other where Chaotic Evil Gladiators one was a Half Giant the other a Mul both Lv6, and we had two on other player who where neutral Evil Defilers (twins) both Lv4. We where trying to destroy a Preserver emcampement one we destryed the camp the Templar was weak I was at half my Psp but slighly wounded, One Gladiator was almost dead the other slightly wounded(the half-giant), the Defillers where moderatly wounded. I heal the Gladiator and the other one decided

fuc* the mission and kills the Templar, He turns to kill me but the defiler shouts, No he's the only one with healing powers left. The gladiaotor (half-Giant)I don't fuc*ing care death to all Templars, I activate my Teleport, Miss the sucess roll by 1, He hit's me I am almost dead, I roll againt an other miss wham I am dead... They paied for it, with no healer they din't get far.
Strahd Von Zarovich is offline   Reply With Quote