Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-30-2001, 12:59 PM   #1
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

We left The Black Knight under a large Orc with a daggar being pointed at him from the Robed figured. And now for Chapter Nine, Thyxill’llxkzs.

He looks up to see the point of a dagger and the hem of a black cloak. The Robed figured Laughs. “I’ve been waiting for this moment ever since you left me for dead. You impotent Bastard. I never loved you. I used you to get what I wanted. And now the only thing I want is your death at my hands.” The Robed Figure kicks the sword to the side.

The Black Knight closes his eyes. “You are not Hope. Stop trying to act like her. I don’t know what strange magics you have that allow you to appear like her, but you are not. Why don’t you give up this charade and tell me what this really is about.”

The Robed Figure laughs again. “Let’s just say I finally saw the wisdom of an old friend. She was not worth the pain I went through. I spent the past six months watching her parade her pets back and forth in front of me like I didn’t have feelings. Well, no more. I will bring down this entire family for her pains. When my Lord gets here and loosen the Demon on her, then and only then will I find happiness in your pain.”

The Black Knight struggles to get out from under the four hundred pound Orc. “But when did CloudBringer have lovers paraded here in last six months. She has been with me the . . . ” “NOT HER, you feebleminded idiot, her sister. And when LadyRae turned me down, I decided enough was enough. Much like this is enough.”

The Robed figure takes out a dried sprig of mistletoe and a handful of sand from the robe. He says the words that Accord taught, and crumpled the mistletoe into the sand and threw it into the air at The Black Knight. The Black Knight falls asleep. The Robed figure then takes a scroll and reads it and a second fireball shot into the sky. The remaining circling Griffin comes in for a landing. The CapsLock King and Accord lands in the courtyard. Jerome nods to the Robed Figure and smiles. “We don’t have much time, call the demon forth and let’s be gone.” Accord takes out some black Chalk and draws a large pentagram. He then draws the symbols for earth, fire, air, water, and black magic in each of the outside parts of the pentagram. “Quickly, everyone inside, and get that Griffin in here. We only have a small window to get away before the Demon will turn on us.” Accord then takes a small book out and turns to a marked page. He has prepared the spell that will call forth the Demon Prince Thyxill’llxkzs. He takes a vial of blood from a virgin killed in her own wedding bed and quickly mixes it with the blood of a prostitute. He then takes a thrice blessed dagger and writes the secret name of Thysill’llxks in the ground. He then reads from the book, intoning the incantation five times, each time with a different emphasis. On the last time through, a second incantation can be heard. Accord falters and looks around. He sees LadyWendy attempting a spell of her own. Jerome sees her too, and takes his Crossbow and goes to shoot her. The Robed Figure takes his sword and hits the crossbow. “NO!” The shot goes into the air. LadyWendy’s spell gets off and The Black Knight is awoken. Just as her spell gets off, Tobbin, Lord of Alcohol, Cervando, and CloudBringer come up the north side of the courtyard, with the large Canines WOLFGIR and Kdog in tow. A gate of fire springs up out of the earth and a large howling can be heard emanating from the gate. Jerome and Accord Jump back on their stead and the Griffin flies away, spirally back towards the skies to watch their Loosen Terror reek havoc among the estates of LadyWendy. The Robed figure sinks back away from the Group. But the Canines are having nothing of that. They each hold on to a hem and drag the figure back to the circle.

The rest of the group goes over to The Black Knight and gets that Orc off of him. “Thanks, we don’t have much time.” Off in the distance a horn is sounded and repeated. The Black Knight smiles. “Seems Sir Tainly is about a mile off. We just have to hold off this abomination until then.” CloudBringer looks at the fire and brings a potion forth from her purple robes and quickly drinks it. The Black Knight looks at her and says, “Feel better?” She just smiles and nods.

Just then the wall of fire finishes and the Prince of Demons comes forth. Thyxill’llxkzs is about eight feet tall. He has four arms, two on each side of his massive torso. His broad chest is covered in black and green scales. His eyes are glowing yellow, with small pits of blackness in them, black holes capable of stealing souls. His forked tail wavers back and forth in anger. He has what looks to be a Human leg in his mouth. “Who dares disturb me!” He finishes the meat and throws the bones aside.

“I did!” yelled the Robed Figure. “Kill them all,” the figure shouts. “BE QUITE,” shouted the Great Demon. Suddenly, everyone becomes still. The Demon walks around eyeing each in turn. He looks at the Robed Figure and smirks. “You haven’t the power nor the skill to keep me in check. I have no reason to bow to you.” He looks at The Black Knight and CloudBringer. “You both are too good to call forth a Demon like me.” CloudBringer face turns red. The Demon Prince walks over to LadyWendy and he group of fighters. “Ah, a true mage is present, but I don’t think you have it in you to call one such as me forth. How shall I play with you all, that is the question. What is the game . . .”

Just then the Cavalry arrives, lead by Sir Tainley, the Knights of the Order of the Holy Flame came on the scene. 10 men in full battle gear on majestic war-horses came flying in, lances readied. The Demon just laughed as it waved a hand at the Knights and they too froze. The Prince turned back around. He looked at each person in turn. The Black Knight in his own calm anguish, LadyWendy and her men Cervando, Tobbin, and Lord Of Alcohol, and the Intelligent Canines, Kdog and WOLFGIR, both snarling. And he notices a bottle lying on the ground. The Great Demon looks around in confusion, then shakes his head, dismissing his thought. “I think it would be fun game if I had you fight each other.” The Knights, to their own horror, all turn and lower their lances pointed at The Black Knight and LadyWendy and her men. The Great Demon laughs, as his fun is to begin. “Ready, men. Chhhharr . . . “ He looks down to see a sword being thrust out from his stomach. Thyxill’llxkzs turns around just in time to see CloudBringer fall backwards. He starts to feel that paralyzing tingling of transference from plane to plane. CloudBringer laughs and walks around him and says, “Ha, I figured you would try to play with us somehow, so I took steps to prevent that. Oh, and that sword, it causes banishment on any contact with Demonic Creature. I’ll tell you more about how I did it next time I see you. But for now,” She motions towards the fiery gate that is forming behind him, “it is time for you to go.” She puts her tiny boot on his massive back and pushes him forward into the gate, pulling her sword from him as he falls through the gate back to his own plane.

When the Demon is sent back to his plane, his mind trap spell wore off. Everyone comes back and the Knights get their horses back under control. Sir Tainly saluted CloudBringer and said, “Well, looks like we didn’t get in on this fight, but we had better secure the grounds for the night. Men, to the grounds!” Sir Tainly and his men rode off, looking for more surviving Orcs and their griffins. LadyWendy walks over to CloudBringer and gives her a big hug. “Oh, sister, you were great! But how did you do it? We were all frozen inside of our bodies and then you just reached down and drank that second potion. How?”

“Well, I remember The Black Knight, Cervando, and Tobbin talking about Demons and I recognized the Gate as a Demonic one. So I had a potion that was suppose to numb the effects of mind altering spells. So when he tried to freeze my mind, it didn’t work. Then I waited for a chance. When the Knights came and he turned his back on us, I took my other potion of invisibility. And don’t give me that shocked expression, Mr. Black Knight. I am a Bard, you know. I do have abilities of my own!”

The Black Knight just laughed. “I was not questioning your abilities, dear. I was just marveling over the fact that you never cease to amaze me.” The Black Knight looks at the rest of the fighting men around them. “But Gentlemen, the Estates have not been cleared to my liking. Shall we let the Good Knights of the Holy Flame have all the fun?” And with that, the men folk charged off.

LadyWendy turned to CloudBringer and said, “What about this . . . thing? Shall we take her Hooded Robe off now and dispel the magic surrounding her, or shall we wait until we are all back together for the feast tonight? Yes, I thought you would like that. Kdog, WOLFGIR, take him below!” The two Intelligent Canines start to drag the hooded figure off to the dungeons below. Just then, a great pair of shadows comes over the ladies and chanting can be heard.

The Black Knight and his men are rounding up the last of the Orcs when The Black Knight feels a great pain. He falls to the ground. Sir Tainly jumps off his stead and goes to The Black Knight’s side. “What is it, my friend.” The Black Knight looks up at Sir Tainly and says, “The ring, it is no longer here. She is far away.”

Just then, Kdog and WOLFGIR come howling into the yard. LadyWendy comes stumbling after with Cervando in tow. Cervando shakes his head. “I went back to check on them, and I found them all in midst of a holding spell. Great vines had come from the ground and held them where there were. I saw two figures being lifted out of the middle by the evil griffins. One of them took that Robed Figure.” Cervando looks at The Black Knight. “I’m sorry, The Black Knight, but the other figure was CloudBringer. The Griffins went North as far as I could tell.”

The Black Knight gets up and looks at the ring. “Oh, we will find them. I can track them with the rings that bond me to CloudBringer.” The Black Knight eyes were jet black, with a fire burning inside of them. “It is not her that blasted Caps-Lock King is after. It is me. And the gods help him if he hurts my Keeper of the Clouds.” The Black Knight picks up his sword. “We shall rest here tonight, and then head North. I will take five of you with me tomorrow. Be ready.”

A Rolling Thunder is heard as the Estate puts itself to right after the attack. As the Lightening hits the ground, The Black Knight can be seen looking north of the Northern Ramparts of the Tower. If you listen well enough, you can hear him say, “Cloudy, I’m coming for you. Don’t give up. Don’t give up.”

------------------

The Black Storm Cloud of the Night
Consort to a Queen
Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way
Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons
Heart, Mind, and Soul
Offical Wizard and Warrior Questioner

[This message has been edited by Black Knight (edited 04-30-2001).]
Old 04-30-2001, 01:05 PM   #2
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

The Anonymous Poster now in captivity...LOL

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-30-2001, 01:27 PM   #3
Throntar
Drizzt Do'Urden

Ahhhh...not to be ignorant or anything...but what the heck is this post about???

Did I miss something?

------------------

Now where did I leave that doughnut?!
Old 04-30-2001, 01:32 PM   #4
Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by Throntar:
Ahhhh...not to be ignorant or anything...but what the heck is this post about???

Did I miss something?

Just a little Story I've been writing (with some help from people here). We've loving called it the SAGA. If you want, I can elaborate with more plot, or send you the chapters email. Let me know.

BK

------------------

Consort to a Queen
Heart, Mind, and Soul
Old 04-30-2001, 02:29 PM   #5
Draconia

Another great chapter BK. I like it.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 04-30-2001, 02:44 PM   #6
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Draconia:
Another great chapter BK. I like it.
Hello Draconia! Good to see you! Uh, that is, if I were HERE it would be good to see you, but as I appear to not be here...LOL...wish I knew where I was...

KidnappedCloud

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-01-2001, 10:32 AM   #7
Black Knight

Thanks Draconia! How are you doing? Hope all is well.

BK

------------------

Consort to a Queen
Heart, Mind, and Soul
Old 05-01-2001, 10:42 AM   #8
Gray Mage
Banned User

Bk, again, another great entry in the Saga......Keep up the great work.

How's it going, BTW, long time no speak. How's life treating you?

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 05-01-2001, 10:45 AM   #9
Draconia

Hi BK! Things are going great. How are things with you? I hope all is well with you too.

Hi Cloudy!!

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 05-01-2001, 10:47 AM   #10
Black Knight

Not bad, not bad. My newest addiction while the board was off is a fantasy on-line trading thing. Very nerve racking. Don't think I could do it for real. But now that the board is back, I'm going more into long term trading. All fake money, but fun to play.

What have you been up to?

BK

------------------

Consort to a Queen
Heart, Mind, and Soul