Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-07-2002, 10:36 PM   #1
Tiamat
Banned User

I went to www.realjuggalos.com (a ICP site)and there was a juggalo church which in my opinion was a 'controller' thing.... when Disney didnt let ICP to break a contract with them... ICP just may have said to all juggalos at that time to burn disney land...... think of the power I'd have if I introduced their music upon my next dance........ peeps dont like it now.... but they will soon realize its decent music... the guys like Ice cube and other rap.... its basically about the 'activities' in the hood if you get my drift . Eminem rox too. ICP has also been in the music business for a decade so they are more experienced then o say NYSYNC. Pretty soon I would find myself popular because I have broadcasted half decent music and if you combine ICP with a techno tune...... I would be the high priest and my classmates MIGHT decide that just because I and my music's different does not mean it sucks... andrew sed it was a punk gothic... (i always wear black because its a cool color) But with great power comes great responsibility..... but like ICP's going to come to vancouver island... canada itself is usually exluded from most band's tours..... But, I am only a level 2 as I put it-

The Juggalo Levels (according to me)

Level 1:Casual- Likes the music doesnt get offended by others opinions on the band.
Level 2 Loves Band-( I am 1) Wears ICP shirt(s) and loves the music and will slightly-medium insult other bands to get a point across.
Level 3: Literally Worships ICP- Ok, this is for the juggalo 'religion' above.... this is for serious juggalos that listen to ICP and other Psychopathic record music (like Twiztid, Blaze, Dark Lotus) and will attempt to broadcast ICP every where (i sed that earlier but if you were super serious about ICP *doubt anyone is* u'd put posters, make your car's licence plate say ICP-ROX *then put stickers in* and literally smother your town in the group!