Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-21-2001, 11:14 AM   #111
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
Hello! How are you guys? Hope you doin great y'all!!!

I am here, just did my homework, trying to get sleepy now... and until now I am in Final Fantasy VIII fever!

[Whatever]--> Squall

Rinoa Heartilly... and her father is General Caraway... how did that happen?

Well, nevermind my ramblings... off to the bar... can you put some drinks near me so when I wake up I can drink first thing?

Sure you can have this ice tea. I didn't have the heart to pour it on Jerome and now it's cold. You have beaten FF8 right? Spoiler!!

Remember how Laguana had gone of to war? Well if he hadn't he and Julia would've been married. General Caraway was around to comfort her, and the two fell in love. Laguana ended up marrying that one girl (Geez what is her name?) and had Squall.

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Old 08-22-2001, 03:23 AM   #112
Sigmar
Unicorn

What the hell, this was on page 2. For the first time in the history of mankind I am going to bump a cafe post.
BUMP...........................

------------------
"The time to start running is around about the "e" in "Hey you!"
Sigmar, member of clan HADB
Old 08-22-2001, 08:41 AM   #113
Link
Jack Burton

Link walks in
" Lalalalalala"
He looks kinda drunk, and suddenly realises he's making a complete fool of himself.
" Oh, sorry. I guess this ain't the BG2 bar?" he asks.

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 08-22-2001, 08:48 AM   #114
Lord Shield

There was a time when Lord Raptor used his great strength to bump the cafe - TWICE! - even now, my own bar is showing signs of neglect

Nobody likes my bar now - I did try ~sniff~

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 08-22-2001, 08:56 AM   #115
Sigmar
Unicorn

Twice, twice, I tip my hat to you sir and about the bar, it's probably losing buisness since everyone's starting school. Don't worry, be happy.

------------------
"The time to start running is around about the "e" in "Hey you!"
Sigmar, member of clan HADB
Old 08-22-2001, 10:37 AM   #116
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

RedBlue, I have finished the game lots of times... and I can't forget how it sucks so much at times also... anyway, yup! It made me sad as hell when Laguna couldn't return.. but damn the game didn't show some emotion on Laguna's side... he just got Raine and forgot all about poor Julia while Julia was waiting for him... and then she died in a car crash... poor girl... Raine died while giving birth...

But they said that Squall wasn't the son.. how can you prove that he is RedBlue?

By the way, GOOD MORN!!!

------------------

My love for her is beyond words... beyond time... you know this
Old 08-22-2001, 10:59 AM   #117
Redblueflare
Galvatron

I suppose there is no way to *prove* that Laguana is Squalls father. But the game definitely points you in that direction. When Laguana is on the Raganork with you, talk to him. He says he has something to tell you. Talk to his two friends (What are their names!!!) and they'll tell you a little bit more. I wish the game would've cleared up a few more things. It left you wondering a lot. What happened to Julia? What happened to Raine? What would've happened if Squall wasn't helping Laguana? How in the world did Squall and his big sis,(Geez what is her name?) get in the orphanage anyway? Final Fantasy Eight was definitely not Square's best work. Don't worry ten will be ten times better.
Oh and good morning to you too.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Redblueflare (edited 08-22-2001).]
Old 08-22-2001, 12:44 PM   #118
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HELLO EVERYONE!

Sigmar you sweetie *smooch* -thanks for the bump!

Wow, you folk are all TALKING.. I'm... er.. well.. HAPPY!!!! As happy as Cloud can be on less than 2 hrs sleep in a day... *yawn* LOL

LS, that's chocolate swirl- it's a cheesecake with a bit of chocolate swirled in before it's baked. But you know what else is absosmurfly divine? Pumpkin cheesecake!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 08-22-2001, 12:49 PM   #119
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Just wanted to stick my head in the door and wave. Hello, everybody! Hope everyone is doing fine.

------------------
Order of the Holy Flame
Member of Clan HADB

Old 08-22-2001, 01:55 PM   #120
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Hey Reeka I haven't seen you around for awhile! Where have you been?

------------------