Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2002, 05:36 PM   #101
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Scholarcs:

Maybe he got lost outside...maybe he got drowned in the pool...maybe he got (pause then dramatic whisper) eten by the things in B13!!

Huh. Well that was careless of him [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Anyway back to the party!
Old 02-16-2002, 05:44 PM   #102
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:

Huh. Well that was careless of him [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Anyway back to the party!

Good idea! Pass some more Apple Pie and Cream!
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 02-16-2002, 05:46 PM   #103
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

OOh! Save Me Some Apple Pie!! Yum... Whats Going On Tonight Then?
Old 02-16-2002, 06:06 PM   #104
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
OOh! Save Me Some Apple Pie!! Yum... Whats Going On Tonight Then?

Oh just the usual, marshmallow storms, more of my apple pie (with custard of course), chocolate pool swimming, Lord Shield exercising with Aelia in the hamster wheel, maybe some wizard poker, and you never know, maybe some good old nekked dancing thrown in.
Oh what good lives we live here at the ORT!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-16-2002, 06:32 PM   #105
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Sounds Grand!! Gets Some Apple Pie And Custard And Sits Down. Now, Who's For Wizard Poker? Eh?
Old 02-16-2002, 11:19 PM   #106
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Wizard poker you say? Apple Pie? Custard? nekked dancing? Aye what a life we live...

lets play some poker!
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 02-17-2002, 03:15 AM   #107
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

oh dear, everyones asleep!

*goes to bed also* "Night all"
Old 02-17-2002, 04:41 AM   #108
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Well Im Awake!! (He Says Yawning) Barely! ive Just Got Up And Its 9:30!!!
Old 02-17-2002, 09:04 AM   #109
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

*Takes huge helping of apple pie with custard, then sits down and starts shuffling his deck of wizardry*
Old 02-17-2002, 03:33 PM   #110
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

This is Poor Guys!! I Posted At 9:30 In The Morning And Since Then There Has Been ONE Post!? Tutut!
*Takes A Huge Slice Of Apple Pie, Casts Conjour Apple Sponge (I Love Apple Deserts) And Then Pours Huge Amount Of Custard!*