Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-10-2000, 07:15 PM   #1
Boromir
Welcomed New User

I was just asking for a patch and in a very constructive manner I thought.
I was not as caustic as a lot of other posts.
hmmm.
Old 10-10-2000, 07:41 PM   #2
Boromir
Welcomed New User

however I still maintain that Heuristic should at least acknowledge the need for a patch and give us a rough eta on the patch.
That is certainly not too much to ask for and if we dont get a response then I still maintain that they are digging their own graves.
By the way, as I stated in my original post, I think the game was very well designed but sheesh how do I say what is wrong with it without getting my post deleted???
Old 10-10-2000, 08:14 PM   #3
warmonger3

A few of mine were deleted too. Maybe we need to start our own W&W board.

Old 10-10-2000, 08:55 PM   #4
Ziroc

I have NEVER deleted _ANY_ other post except that (1) today that Boromir posted..

I truly have never even seen your nick before either. Are you sure you didn't post somewhere else
and think it was here? anyway, just wanted to let ya know!

Dan Huling
Manager,Ironworks Gaming

Old 10-10-2000, 09:00 PM   #5
Ziroc

Boromir, much better..
You KNOW your post I nuked was in VERY bad taste, and expecting DW to reply to a post like that
is totally unlikely too.. be cool, hang tight, he'll update us soon, (HE BETTER!)

As I said in email, be more respectful of this guy, he worked 4 hard years on it, and poured his soul into it, trust me, he'll be patching it soon. Do you have a buglist you could post? I have encountered 3 so far, mainly clipping problems, but if you (or any of ya) do post em!

Dan
Manager, Ironworks Gaming

Old 10-10-2000, 09:32 PM   #6
warmonger3

My posts that got deleted were on another board. Also noticed we can't edit posts on this board. There is A bug in the dragonspire caves, and in most lifts. If A roach or monster gets stuck on the lift, it goes up and down smashing it, and you eithier take damage, or end up waiting until it is dead, and the lift starts moving again. In Dragonspire, when you raise/lower the lever at the entrance, if A roach, or you, are in the way of the door it closes. And requires you to reload the dungeon again. Also these might not be bugs, I have never found the Werewolf, or the two headed cyclops.

Old 10-10-2000, 09:44 PM   #7
Ziroc

Yeah, thats happened to me a few times too.. heh, a roach!

BTW, anyone else have this happen to them:
Near the beginning of the game, next to the Windmill, the women there walks over to talk to ya, then (sometimes if you don't approch her) she will come up to YOU, and before you can converse with her, the wind mill chops her up!
I was like... uhh, was that suppose to happen? hehe..

I reloaded thinking that if she was a mission critical part of the game, it would be a game stopping bug..

Anyone?

Dan

Old 10-11-2000, 12:19 AM   #8
Philip

I had trouble in the Boogre caves, at the beginning. A boogre got in the way of the cage door, and even after it had killed him, the door still wouldn't open. I had to start that one over a couple of times.

Old 10-11-2000, 08:45 AM   #9
Pain

In the Serpent Temple library, that stupid little familiar that attacks you in the elevator got stuck on it, and it rode up and down til it smashed him to death.

I was laughing so hard i think I wet my pants.