Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-27-2000, 05:38 AM   #1
bpm07

Where are Kangaxx bodyparts that will bring me riches beyond my imagination? Are they in the southern chambers or around them damn vampires?

Old 10-27-2000, 06:38 AM   #2
lordkymil

They'll bring you riches but they'll also bring you grief. Hopefully you've levelled up high enough, in any case you'll have fun...
The first tomb is in the sewers accessed from the Government district, when you do the quest of the Unseeing Eye.
The second one is in the Bridge district, in a house just west of the Tanner's shop.
The third is in the Docks district, in a house just west of Mae'var's guildhouse.
Hope you have lots of summoning spells handy!!!!