Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2002, 12:40 AM   #1
DhamonKase
Welcomed New User

Okay... this is probably one of those things that is so obvious that I some how overlooked it but it's been driving me insane for the past two days. I completed the gnome quest in the underdark for the light gem thing and entered Adalon's lair. I defeated the drow warparty at the bridge plus all the Kuo-Toa in the place. I even did that little sacrifice the animal on the alter thing in the side room. But now what? Where is the Silver Dragon? I looked all over and the only thing left unexplored is the door where the Drow were which is remaining sealed with drow magic no matter what I do! How the hell do I get that thing to open?
DhamonKase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 12:56 AM   #2
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

From your description, it looks like you entered the Kuo Toa lair by mistake. Adalon's lair is somewhere to the top right of the Underdark main map.

BTW, welcome to IW! We hope your stay with us is pleasant and flame-free [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Old 09-05-2002, 01:04 AM   #3
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Welcome to the IW forum Board you have come to the right place for your answers.
If want the exact location just look below.
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
X-1400,y-1200.
HAve a great game.
Old 09-05-2002, 05:00 AM   #4
LennonCook
Jack Burton

At the drow party that teleports in, go straight up. You`ll come to an exit flagged on your map as "Dark Cave"; that`s where you want to go [img]smile.gif[/img]
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 12:27 PM   #5
Indemaijinj
Symbol of Cyric

Did you think a noble Silver Dragon would require an animal sacrifice? A sacrifice of sparkly gems might be appreciated, but I don't think that silver dragons consents with the arbritrary killings of lower beings (unless they are prepared to the best of man's ability with exquisite herbs and spices of course).

Remember that Silver Dragons are supposed to be Lawful Good.

Adalon's lair is right next door to the drow city of Ust Natha.

[ 09-05-2002, 12:29 PM: Message edited by: Indemaijinj ]