Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-08-2001, 11:11 AM   #1
Ziroc

Pollux is URLman I believe, but regardless, his 1st post was:

"You bitches quit your crying"

I am just deleting and BANNING idiots like this, and Pollux, if you create another account, and get through the IP ban, I WILL track you down, and CALL your ISP, and report you.

All Mods--Outright delete threads like this asap. they are a waste of breath talking to.. they want attention, and were giving them what they want by replying to their posts.

Thanks guys!!

Choc, guard the front door: (OK) hehe

------------------
Ziroc™
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 10-08-2001, 11:13 AM   #2
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Gotcha! Heehee No Choc! Don't close the door.. no.. don't!!! I'm gonna get!!!---

Oh nevermind

------------------

Chaotic Cavalier of ALSB, protector of the Innocent, slayer of the mad...
Old 10-08-2001, 11:13 AM   #3
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Nice to see that Z has gotten rid of this annoying troll, he was REALLY getting on my nerves.
Old 10-08-2001, 11:15 AM   #4
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I just logged on this morning to find that something bad has happened, yet I am unsure of all the details...

I will attentively strive to watch out for anyone that is causing trouble, and an e-mail will be sent to the Moderation.

Let's keep it clean of vermin, my friends!!!

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 10-08-2001, 11:17 AM   #5
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Thanks, Ziroc, for the warning. I'm at work right now, and can only check at intervals, but rest assured if I see any more monkey business like this again, it's going down.

------------------
Old 10-08-2001, 11:20 AM   #6
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
I just logged on this morning to find that something bad has happened, yet I am unsure of all the details...

I will attentively strive to watch out for anyone that is causing trouble, and an e-mail will be sent to the Moderation.

Let's keep it clean of vermin, my friends!!!

Well, I don't know all the details either, but I think that URLman(www.cffl.com) returned as Pollux2 and started saying he was happy that Mel left, she's not leaving permanently though, even though it looked as though she was going to do so for a while, Pollux2 then started whining about how sad it was for him that noone liked him and started showering Link with compliments to get an ally to aid him against the mods who were threatening him with banning unless he apologized to EVERYONE and gave them a VERY good reason why they shouldn't ban him, he didn't listen and now he's gotten banned.

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.
Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.
Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy
General of the highest class and Leader of the Legal Department in the IW Peacekeeping Force.
ORT member, Official Demander of Stuff.

Sorcerer of Lady Lioness' Court.

"If Silence is golden, why does everyone talk so much?"
Old 10-08-2001, 11:21 AM   #7
Sir_Tainly

Nice works Ziroc, keep up the good work Mods!

------------------
Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

Old 10-08-2001, 11:23 AM   #8
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

What did I tell you guys? Don't speak to trolls!

Only reason I spoke to him was to be fair to him as I wasn't sure who he was, but I know the IP subnet now and I recognize the posting style. Obviously a loser with too much time on his hands if he could be bothered coming back. Anyway, he's yesterday's news now.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 10-08-2001).]
Old 10-08-2001, 11:43 AM   #9
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I don't know what went on and from the sound of it I don't want to know what sent on. Just one question, is Melusine OK?

------------------
Order of the Holy Flame
Member of Clan HADB
Laughing Hyena
Clan Illuminati

Old 10-08-2001, 11:47 AM   #10
Link
Jack Burton

I'm sorry guys. For everything that freaking V. (I know his real name, but whatever) has done. He was just playing games, and he sent me this (Dan: he also sent you this) :
BTW: He's not cffl.com, he's just a guy, definitely not cffl.com
Let me clarify that I am NOT Urlman.

I'm just a bored, ignorant and arrogant little teen of 17 year old who's a friend of LINK(a well known member of your forum). This afternoon, after a hard day at school, I decided to check out the forum Link was always talking about..

after registering, my initial messages were very low and childish. I want to make my apologies for that.

Please don't call my ISP, because that really isn't my intention and won't be in the nearby future.

Second of all, I would like to apologize myself for all the people who even gave me attention on the forum(thanks guys). But I don't have anything to do with those people and I don't even know them. I assume they are delightfull people and I'm sorry for giving them a hard them, especially Melusine.

You were saying that another account on my adress in the nearby future will result in an ISP-call. I hope you won't do that, because I might begin with playing Baldur's Gate 2(I hear all those fantastic reviews about it), so the forum might come in handy in the future...

I hope you will post this message on the forum , so the people can see what kind of a fool was behind those dumb messages.

Greets,

V. (a boy from Holland..)

I will speak with him tomorrow, I swear. Again: sorry...

------------------
I am committed to restore your faith in extreme violence...

Link
Overlord Executioner, Slayer of Fluffed Beings
Member of Clan HADB
Supreme Warrior of Myst
Official Entertainer in Cloudy's Cafe

[This message has been edited by Link (edited 10-08-2001).]