Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2001, 12:22 PM   #141
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

alot of guy i have never seen before are returning to this forum
like yorick and many more ( they have like 1000 post already yet i have never seen then post before )

so i just like to say hi to them :wavey : <----nice guy its wavey

------------------
Quote:
Platinum Wizard of ALSB
Wizard at The Court of Lady Lioness
Protector of All Whats good
www.clix.to/wave
Old 10-08-2001, 12:49 PM   #142
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
Hey DM Here be Dragons
At least there were the last time I checked.
Um... should probably get to work copying KFA 2+3, right?
Thanks, Kaz! So many to choose from....unfortunately, I don't have the time to look at all of them right now. I'll have to take a look tonight at home.

Yes, copy away if you have the time. I'm still sifting through what you've sent me so far. I've gone through 100 pages so far and it looks like, once all the sig stuff is removed and only char. name and actions are left that the first 100 pages will only be 5 to 10. Sigs take up a LOT of space (esp. Seph's). Once everything else is removed, there's not really that much left. It's still going to be a great story, though!

P.S. - I have been suffering from a migraine since Saturday afternoon, so I didn't get a chance to send my info for your Mom. I will get what I already have over to you this evening.

------------------

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-08-2001, 12:53 PM   #143
Vampire

Hi DragonMage! how are you!
I'm spending soo little time here! Gotta serious maths problems in triple cross vectors sooo just a quick hot choc will do thanks!

------------------
Old 10-08-2001, 12:55 PM   #144
Sorcerer Alex

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Well, Alex, I'd appreciate it if you do have some nice dragon pics to share. Thanks! Now, this new place you've moved to - is it a place by yourself, with your parents or with friends? Sorry it's not what you're used to. When I moved out on my own, I thought an apartment would be great (until I tried to get all of my 'stuff' in it). Now I have a 3BR house and STILL not enough room! I guess an entire castle wouldn't be enough room for me. I'm just glad you've gotten settled in. Make the best of the new place.

I'm living with just my mom at the moment. My parents got a divorce this summer and so we moved out of our big house and my dad now lives on his own somewhere, and me and my mom are in this apartment. It's only for another year though, as next year I'll be studying at university in either Maine or Massachusetts

------------------

Formidable Flirty Fishy Sorcerer of the HADB

Old 10-08-2001, 12:57 PM   #145
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Thanks, Kaz! So many to choose from....unfortunately, I don't have the time to look at all of them right now. I'll have to take a look tonight at home.

Yes, copy away if you have the time. I'm still sifting through what you've sent me so far. I've gone through 100 pages so far and it looks like, once all the sig stuff is removed and only char. name and actions are left that the first 100 pages will only be 5 to 10. Sigs take up a LOT of space (esp. Seph's). Once everything else is removed, there's not really that much left. It's still going to be a great story, though!

P.S. - I have been suffering from a migraine since Saturday afternoon, so I didn't get a chance to send my info for your Mom. I will get what I already have over to you this evening.
Er... except for the last thing I sent you I DID remove the sigs and ranks. Still a LOT though.
Old 10-08-2001, 12:58 PM   #146
Vampire

UUOOOHHHEEWWW!! what kind of evil sig is that Sorcerer Alex???
I thought you were a nice peaceful kinda person...

------------------
Old 10-08-2001, 01:07 PM   #147
Sorcerer Alex

I thought you might like this, Brenda

------------------

Formidable Flirty Fishy Sorcerer of the HADB

Old 10-08-2001, 01:12 PM   #148
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
Hi DragonMage! how are you!
I'm spending soo little time here! Gotta serious maths problems in triple cross vectors sooo just a quick hot choc will do thanks!
Hiya Avatar! Good luck with the math. I'd help, but have you any idea how long it's been since I've done 'school' math? I don't even want to admit to it. Drink your hot choc and then get that math over with so you can have a bit o fun!

------------------

Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-08-2001, 01:16 PM   #149
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
Er... except for the last thing I sent you I DID remove the sigs and ranks. Still a LOT though.
Sorry for the confusion, hon....The first 100 pages was what Waverider re-posted for us. Once I pulled out all the 'junk', it was only 30 pages or so and once I re-type the pertinent posts only, it will only be a few pages. With what you've sent, I'm just going to re-organize it on the page. Once reformatted, what you've copied should still not be as bad as it looks right now.

------------------

Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-08-2001, 01:17 PM   #150
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Cool! I'm a red dragon now! It's amazing, it feels like only last week I had only 1200 posts.