Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-28-2000, 01:42 PM   #1
NotMinscOnlyBOO

which class is the best for u?and why? (paladin/cavalier is my favorite!!)
and what is the 2. number at strength(after 18 it becomes 18/87 18/05 .... ect)what does it mean?

Old 12-28-2000, 02:21 PM   #2
Spiny Norm

Mages for me; I like casting all those lovely spells.
Those Nos. after 18 for strength are just higher strength values. Only fighter types get them.
Non fighters can only go up to 18, while fighter types can get up to 18/00 (thats 18 followed by 100).
18 gives +1 to hit and +2 to damage, but 18/00 gives +3 to hit and +6 to damage.

Old 12-28-2000, 02:23 PM   #3
Dragos

If you want a better explanation of the bonuses to hit, damage, lock pick, etc, for you attributes, look in the appencices of the manual.... it'll show you peice by piece.

Old 12-28-2000, 02:39 PM   #4
Jon the Hell Caster

I love being a Vampire but since thats not in the game I go for Avenger Druids. To think of all that shapechanging.......

Old 12-28-2000, 05:12 PM   #5
G.W.

Jon, why do you cheat so much? It takes the fun out of the game when it's no challenge.