Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-28-2000, 09:28 AM   #1
Rockerdoodle

I've read that there is a house in the bridge district where you must enter with a rogue stone and you get transported to another plane with super heavy fighting and a staff of the magi as the prize. Where is it? It seems to me I've entered every house in that area...Do I need someone to give me a quest or something?

Old 12-28-2000, 09:39 AM   #2
Thieldrim

there is a thread about this on the next page (may get bumped down to 2nd by the time you see this). try searching the thread so we don't get unnec. duplicate threads.

Old 12-28-2000, 10:00 AM   #3
Rockerdoodle

O.K. so I have read the thread and they say that it is the house where opening the door can petrify you. I have already done this house and have found a lich in the basement which I have killed, but no portal so, where is this portal? I might add that it is entirely possible that I didn't have a rogue stone when I first whent in there, but since I have been searching for the portal, I have been carrying several rogue stones with me and I have gone back to this particular house only to find it quite empty, even in the downstairs crypt.

Old 12-28-2000, 10:35 AM   #4
Moiraine
Anubis

It is the house in the SW area of the Bridge District, which looks very like the tanner's house in the inside.
This house has a door at the front (W) and another door at the side (S). Both doors are trapped. The West door opens to the inside of the house, which you already know. The South door gets you to the big fight that you search.