Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2000, 12:02 AM   #1
Dragos

I have restarted the game for the third time (defeated it each time) and want to try to work on the romance sides (was half-orc in all other games). Well, Jaheira and Aerie were both talking to me with the violins playing and all that jazz, but I never really chose one or the other- I tried to appease both while leaning towards Jaheira but not slamming Aerie. Then, my rep went to 20 and Jaheira got irritable- now I'm back to a rep of 16 but Jaheira won't say anything! All Aerie does is talk about Jaheira's hair I'm getting worried......... Will Jaheira come back or am I going to have to restart the game (on day 44, really don't want to restart!!) HELP!!

Old 12-28-2000, 12:44 AM   #2
Helm-guard

A Gnome can have a romance, I was a gnome swachbuckler the 2nd time I did the game and Arie was all over me. Best thing about a Gnome is he can kiss a girl's lips and she can talk at the same time *L*

Old 12-28-2000, 05:55 AM   #3
One ANGRY halfling

Maybe Jaheria got pissed and Aerie was pissed to so they 'switched teams' if you will. Or, Aerie just really like Jaheria's hair. I was wondering can A gnome get a romance started with Aerie.

Old 12-28-2000, 06:43 AM   #4
MidNightForce
Elite Waterdeep Guard

lol a gnome with Aerie. Well i think this girl is kind of sensible and freindly and naive, but i dont think that if she doesnt like even a strong half orc then a little gnom has no chance They would be friends not more. Just take Jan and aerie in your party.
Old 12-28-2000, 10:41 AM   #5
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

You guys telling me a gnome can start a romance with Vic and Jaheira? A GNOME?! Oh well, love doesn't measure height...

HERE'S TO NALIA D' ARNISE!!!!

Damn that...
Old 12-28-2000, 10:49 AM   #6
Moiraine
Anubis

WHAT is this prejudice against gnomes ?!?
Gnomes are joyful fellows, generally smart, funny and witty.
They make wonderful thiefs, or thief/illusionists too.
Besides, the best way to win a woman is making her laugh, not wriggling your big sword (or whatever) under her nose (I am a woman, I should know ...)
Then, I am rather small myself ...
Old 12-28-2000, 10:52 AM   #7
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Big Sword? hehehe that was good one Moiraine!
Old 12-28-2000, 10:57 AM   #8
Armisael

Making her laugh, eh? Jan must have young girls bashing his door down day and night.

Old 12-28-2000, 10:59 AM   #9
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

I hope that would happen to me coz of my wit an charm... unfortunately...
Old 12-29-2000, 02:38 AM   #10
Armisael

LOL!