Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2001, 04:58 PM   #21
G'kar

Quote:
Originally posted by tracey:
G'kar, i'm becoming very fond of you. you naughty american, you!
Aw, gee, I didnt think anything on this thread would make me smile, but you sure have.

Old 09-26-2001, 04:59 PM   #22
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Rikard! I completely agree with ya on this issue. very well said

Sir Kenyth, calm down. An american life does not worth more than anyone else.
If that offend you, then (Edit: eliminated 2 words, 7 letters)

"All life are created equal"

says whom?
Old 09-26-2001, 05:01 PM   #23
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
Rikard! I completely agree with ya on this issue. very well said

Sir Kenyth, calm down. An american life does not worth more than anyone else.
If that offend you, then (Edit: eliminated 2 words, 7 letters)

"All life are created equal"

says whom?
You see We can agree on stuff
now just admid i'm the maturest and we can be good buddies

------------------

I'm Watching you...

Old 09-26-2001, 05:03 PM   #24
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard:

A will lead to Bin Laden being a Martyr
B will lead to Bin Laden Being a Martyr
C will lead to Bin Laden being a martyr But also to a better life for the Afgani who will stop having reasons to hate the western world

an option D will be even better if the Muslim high priests would decide Bin Laden should be handed over thus giving a clear message "THIS IS NOT THE WAY THE ISLAM WAS MEANT TO BE READ"

Do you seriously think there's even the slightest chance of option D happening? I didn't post all the things that MIGHT happen, just the things which in my opinion had at least a reasonable chance of happening, option D would be the best possible solution, short of Osama Bin Laden giving himself up and saying he was wrong in doing what he did and willingly accept whatever punishment he got and all the other terrorists doing the same, and the Taleban government suddenly deciding that the welfare of the population of Afghanistan was the most important thing, of course, the chance of this happening is about the same as fairies suddenly swooping down from above and solving everything with theit magical faerie dust.

Old 09-26-2001, 05:04 PM   #25
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:

now just admid i'm the maturest

now... you have just crossed a line...

I am the MATREZT!!!!

I reapt:

I aM Da mATReZt!!!!

Old 09-26-2001, 05:05 PM   #26
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
You know what this is called?
Discrimination

Edit -

Now who is having a superiority complex?
you treat the rest of the world as cattle now

You got it baby!! I discriminate, you discriminate, we all discriminate. From what we chose to eat for lunch, to who we marry, to who we have as friends, etc. It's the factors we use in discriminating that count! I discriminate with extreme prejudice those that want to hurt and/or rob me, my family and my friends! I don't discriminate that someone is worth killing or not knowing or listening to because of their race, creed, or religion. But they DAMN well better respect where I'm coming from too! That's the deal! I discriminate that my homeland is more important to me than someone elses. Just like I discriminate that my family is more important to me than the complete stranger. Just like I discriminate that my home is more important to me than the intruders reason for breaching it. We all have to work with what we know. You have to protect what's yours! Once you've taken care of your own, then you can worry about everyone elses. You can just keep your anti-american sentiment self up there in the Nether region where you belong. Outside our border.
Old 09-26-2001, 05:07 PM   #27
G'kar

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Do you seriously think there's even the slightest chance of option D happening? I didn't post all the things that MIGHT happen, just the things which in my opinion had at least a reasonable chance of happening, option D would be the best possible solution, short of Osama Bin Laden giving himself up and saying he was wrong in doing what he did and willingly accept whatever punishment he got and all the other terrorists doing the same, and the Taleban government suddenly deciding that the welfare of the population of Afghanistan was the most important thing, of course, the chance of this happening is about the same as fairies suddenly swooping down from above and solving everything with theit magical faerie dust.

Damn, I was holding out for the Faerie dust solution. Oh well

Old 09-26-2001, 05:07 PM   #28
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

exeeding pride is one hella source of foolishness
Old 09-26-2001, 05:08 PM   #29
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:

So all we need to do is finding fearies
Well i think we could send the SAS, FBI, GIGN or even the new KGB (dunno the official name) to find them and will peace will be obvious

On a Serious note
There's a small change the Priests will do it though the change of Bin Laden being caught even by them is real small
They have had a meeting about this before and i hope the Priests will see that the Islam was not meant this way and that the Jihad is a bad thing

------------------

I'm Watching you...

Old 09-26-2001, 05:11 PM   #30
Absynthe

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Kenyth:
You can just keep your anti-american sentiment self up there in the Nether region where you belong. Outside our border.
Sadly, we do share the same nation of birth. Happily, I can say that I don't share your disregard for life, your misguided idealism, or your profound grasp of syntax.

Get well soon.

------------------