Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-08-2001, 06:33 PM   #231
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by The.Relic:
I have to run for a while, I will be back later...
Grabs LadyRae and quickly ess her, catching her by surprise. "I will be back later my dear, hope to see you if you are still here".
Smitten by LadyRae
*SIGH* Me too, I'm afraid... And she *HUGS* all around, making Stealthy clatter alarmingly... Ooops! Sorry, Stealthers! Um, think you dropped these, and she hands him a couple of dropped bones of various shapes and sizes... TTYL, all!

(I'll be looking for that 'Secluded Cottage' post my Prince! )

------------------
Proprietor of The Moon's Hope Inn
Conspirator...Um, I mean, member of the Ladies Guild
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-08-2001, 06:36 PM   #232
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Stealthy:
Goodnight old friend, sorry we didn't chat much tonight.

Ladylicious, got your e-mail, thanks and I agree. I had caught part of the drift as well.

Glad to know StealthLove. BTW, your new sig-sentence is funny as shite! And I believe you came up with that one on the spot!?
Love that skull of yours!
One of these days we are going to have to continue that saga of ours, though Who In Kibbletown knows what page it is on by now! Waaay back I'm sure. Hey, did you see my House of Answers Thread? Did you reply to that? I haven't checked it in awhile. I wanted to wait until most had answered it, and then perhaps comment on some things.

------------------
Old 04-08-2001, 06:38 PM   #233
Stealthy

LadyRae
Quote:
*SIGH* Me too, I'm afraid... And she *HUGS* all around, making Stealthy clatter alarmingly... Ooops! Sorry, Stealthers! Um, think you dropped these, and she hands him a couple of dropped bones of various shapes and sizes... TTYL, all!
Don't worry, I have never been the same after Wolfie's BBQ. Now, how does the song go again: 'the leg bones connected to the thigh bone...'

------------------

My doctor told me to eat more, but all this spam hasn't helped.

Click here for the album site.

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH
Old 04-08-2001, 06:43 PM   #234
bilqis2
Dungeon Master

*A strange 'slurping' sound is heard then a 'POP' as bilqis falls through a hole that suddenly appears in mid-air. She lands unceremoniously on the floor with a loud "THUMP!"*
Ow! I wish someone would fix that RL portal. It's bad how it just sux you out and spits you back isn't it??

Who's here? What'd I miss?

(and my puter is still brokey )

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,
for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

(Most Happy Receiver of Zeeke75)

[This message has been edited by bilqis2 (edited 04-08-2001).]
Old 04-08-2001, 06:50 PM   #235
Stealthy

Ladylicious
Quote:
Glad to know StealthLove. BTW, your new sig-sentence is funny as shite! And I believe you came up with that one on the spot!?
Love that skull of yours!
I had to in fear of your husband's wrath

Quote:
One of these days we are going to have to continue that saga of ours, though Who In Kibbletown knows what page it is on by now! Waaay back I'm sure.
I missed it too I will do a search on my day off this week and see what I can come up with

Quote:
Hey, did you see my House of Answers Thread? Did you reply to that? I haven't checked it in awhile. I wanted to wait until most had answered it, and then perhaps comment on some things.
Isn't a little mystery more fun/ Ok, ok, I will do it tomorrow.

------------------

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH
Old 04-08-2001, 06:51 PM   #236
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis2:
*A strange 'slurping' sound is heard then a 'POP' as bilqis falls through a hole that suddenly appears in mid-air. She lands unceremoniously on the floor with a loud "THUMP!"*
Ow! I wish someone would fix that RL portal. It's bad how it just sux you out and spits you back isn't it??

Who's here? What'd I miss?

(and my puter is still brokey )

Hello Bili. How's it going. Guess sending you any kind of e-mail would be out of the question for right now? Hope you can get it fixed soon, I know how "attached" I can get to mine (polish polish)!

------------------
Old 04-08-2001, 06:53 PM   #237
Stealthy

Hi Bilquis, PC still sick I see, bummer! Don't you just love gool old Microshaft?

------------------

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH
Old 04-08-2001, 06:59 PM   #238
Ladyzekke

Good answers StealthLove. I like a man with a plan! I will look forward to the saga continuance in the near future, and also your oh-so-witty answers to my thread!

Just for tradition's sake:

------------------
Old 04-08-2001, 07:03 PM   #239
Stealthy

That still makes me chuckle, almost as cute as

------------------

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH
Old 04-08-2001, 07:04 PM   #240
bilqis2
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Stealthy:
Hi Bilquis, PC still sick I see, bummer! Don't you just love gool old Microshaft?

Hi LadyZ & Stealthy!! Great seeing you both. I can't tell you how much I've missed you two. Seems like forever since we were all together here at the Inn.

Stealth, Don't get me started on that monster Microshaft! *grrrrrrrrrrr* Making it virtually impossible to run any other system yet in their rush to make more & more money they produce new things that are unstable as s***!!

Ooops.. I started didn't I? Sorry.

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,
for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

(Most Happy Receiver of Zeeke75)