Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2001, 12:20 AM   #1
ARAZELL

Finally finished off Irenicus...(bout time, took 102 days)...But I would like to get into some of the other side quests....how do I reload the current characters so i can explore more of the BG2 world??????? When I try to reload game I would just be taken back to the nine hells just before final battle......HELP!!!!.......Arazell

Old 02-25-2001, 12:42 AM   #2
el_kalkylus
Drizzt Do'Urden

You need to have more savegames, or don't you?
Old 02-25-2001, 04:29 PM   #3
ARAZELL

RE: Where to now; I have 3 saved games but 1 is mine, i auto save, and 1 final save....all are either in the nine hells or the last being just prior to fighting Irenicus.....got a bad feeling bout this one......Arazell

Old 02-25-2001, 04:34 PM   #4
Melusine
Dracolisk

I think you should have thought of that before. Maybe you should have done the side quests BEFORE you went to Suldanesselar.
I think your best option is to just start a new game, create a wholly different character, take on different NPCs than in your previous game and go enjoy all the sidequests you missed. The game is so replayable so you won't be bored! Good luck
Old 02-25-2001, 04:37 PM   #5
Melusine
Dracolisk

PS if you insist on using your current character, load your last save in Hell, export the char and start a new game with him (i.e.click "export" when creating your character). You might want to install the XP cap remover or your char won't gain levels anymore
Old 02-25-2001, 04:49 PM   #6
ARAZELL

Yeah Melusine probably should have......after kicking Irenicus I figured I'd be able to escape nine hells....was caught off guard by bg2 closing credits......following ceremony by elves and the invite back I thought I would venture onward......I will try export, or like u said just might try new party......arazell; Ranger of the Northwest.