Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-20-2001, 05:04 PM   #11
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Good luck Jerome, I am certain that you will return to do more EVIL SMITING.....cheers.
Old 02-20-2001, 05:09 PM   #12
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Thx all! When i return wine will flow freely in the streets and food shall be prepared till none of us can eat another thing!

Ladyzekke(wendy???) , wern't we supposed to have had a romance?

who knows what happened to the old drunkard (mabey he's Lord of Alchahol!!!)
I'm pretty sure we'll see him when NWnight somes around though...
Old 02-20-2001, 05:14 PM   #13
Wah.

I've been ruffling through my temporary internet files and I found the thread again somehow!!

However the last post was you talking about your weird dragon of a sister...............and let's see..............aahhh!! That's right a lich for a brother and something about a dinner table.

I can't be bothered to read the rest but there you go!!

PS - I know Jerome you've told me not to say this (or do this), and I know I should I shouldn't say this but: IT'S GETTING SO DAMN CRAVING AND MAY CAPS LOCK RULE FOREVER AND DON'T FORGET US JEROME AND BEST OF LUCK WITH THE HOUSE MOVING, WE'LL ALL MISS YOU AND I PROMISE THAT THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME THAT I EVER FLOOD A PIECE OF TEXT IN CAPS LOCK AGAIN

Awwwwwwwww, I Hope Friday Never Comes

Old 02-20-2001, 05:58 PM   #14
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

hehe! Yes Jerome I think we were! Now you have to leave (sniff)! And just after I had a capslock necklace made!! Poor Ladyzekke will never get out of her drafty castle!
Old 02-20-2001, 07:21 PM   #15
Tobbin_OHF

You sound like you could go adventuring LadyWendy. What say you, me, Jerome, and whatever other friends we can round up, go out and save the world from some cutthroats and bandits? Offers LadyWendy the Great Woodland Bow of Friendship. What say you Jerome. Are you in? Any other takers? Let's have one Grand adventure before our dear friend Jerome leaves. I'll warn ya though Jerome, YOU DON'T GO A COURTIN OUR FAIR LADYWENDY, YOU'RE GIVIN ME RIGHTS TO TRY.

Old 02-20-2001, 07:33 PM   #16
Vicotnik
Zhentarim Guard

Good luck JErome, and you'll always have our support, no matter which alignment you might be when you decide to pop in!
Old 02-20-2001, 07:42 PM   #17
RAISTLIN

I think the whole move thing is a ruse. Jerome is actually goig to join forces with the nazgay.

Good luck Jerome.

Old 02-20-2001, 08:08 PM   #18
Ladyzekke

Ladyzekke turns the bow of friendship over in her hands, examining the excellent craftmanship. "I don't really know much about bows, but let's give this a shot. To the back woods Tobbin!" Ladyzekke crouches behind a rock and awaits monster activity. She notices rustling behind a tall crowded set of bushes and reacts too soon and fires. After a few seconds of stunned silence, an extremely large chipmunk emerges from the bushes. Apparently Ladyzekke grazed it with her arrow. It looks up at Ladyzekke and smiles lovingly at her showing many sharp teeth. It then proceeds to approach Ladyzekke on its belly and wraps its arms around her leg looking up at her. "Boy Tobbin, this bow really works! Well, err, I guess I needed err, a familiar!
Old 02-20-2001, 08:18 PM   #19
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Chipmunk? Okay, LadyWendy...uh sis, you need to get out into the woods more often...couldn't you try for oh, I dunno, a moose or something? A chipmunk? What's that got, about 10 hp? LOL! And er, what's it's attack? Grazed shinbones? HAHAHAHAHA

Uh, sorry, I'm giddy with delight. My adventuring companions and I took that whiny brat, Nalia's keep today! And wez rich,landed elves these days! hehehe

Cloudy
Old 02-20-2001, 09:33 PM   #20
Ladyzekke

Well, CB, the chipmonk (Chipperoo) is good for distraction. And he is the size of a small dog! As he knaws away at the enemy's toes, we go in for the kill! The enemy is all bent down screaming "get off my toes you rodent!" and then we come in for the kill! You'd be surprised how you can take down an opponent with only one toe left!!