Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-17-2000, 08:33 AM   #21
Stefan

It would be really great, if someone could send me the CE-file, too.

Blue_Room@gmx.de

Thanks.

Old 10-17-2000, 08:35 AM   #22
Uncle Lester

Well, UnForGiven, if you register at altavista, you will get a pretty damn good service, it's the one I most use, and the safest ine against virusses and stuff...

By the way, if you have a good provider, tell me, I'll send you the BG2 collectors file.

Old 10-17-2000, 08:53 AM   #23
Netfox

I live in Brazil, and here I can´t buy the collectors edition...
So, if someone could send me the CE-file. I´ll be greatfull, Thanks a lot.

My email: renangon@yahoo.com

Old 10-17-2000, 09:37 AM   #24
Uthander

here is a great email sevice that has 50 megs of storage and allows very large attatchments

http://www.e247.com

if you want please email me the file at gemini103@e247.com

Old 10-17-2000, 02:14 PM   #25
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Ok, here's the catch on the collector's edition. I can't in good faith send that out yet. To the best of my knowledge, nobody is giving this up for free. Until I hear more back about the promotional being done anyways. They do get paid for this. I was talking with someone at EB and they said that they get those Bonus CD's without question, just a promotoional thing. They don't really care about pre-orders and such, so I don't mind sending out the Bonus CD. As far as I know though, the collector's edition can only be purchased in the box. Once the pre-orders are over, then I don't think it will be a problem. Hey, here's a cool little fact. I don't have the lowest number on the collector's edition, but I do have a lower one than most. My number is 4306 of 62,000. I didn't really think anything of it (yeah, like it really matters anyways - LOL) until I saw someone selling theirs on EBay and trying to promote how low a number he had. Like 14,000 of 62,000. Anyways, sorry about the collector's edition. Just can't do it. But since the Bonus is free anyways, don't see anything wrong with that. If you bought your game from EB, you may want to ask em and see if they have any of the CD's still. They don't get any money for them anyways (unless they are selling them which is illegal).
Old 10-17-2000, 02:20 PM   #26
A Mage named Rikard

The thing is tobbin You can get it i can't living in holland and all
The should have shiped it all over the world.
once again they do morre for the american custumers as apose to the european.
first the lacking of the poster in bg1 now the not being avaible of the CE

I don't like this at all

Old 10-17-2000, 02:23 PM   #27
A Mage named Rikard

BTW i anybody would like to help me with the file
my email is tained@europe.com
or
RikardT@teambg.zzn.com

try them both i'd be very very happy if you do

Old 10-17-2000, 03:56 PM   #28
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Ok, for those people that got a copy from me, please let me know if you are having probs with it. Seems that my mail program cr*pped out and some of the file sends didn't go through right. I'll try to re-send to you. You'll know if it didn't work cause it will say file corrupt. I think it was because I tried to send during the day to help get it to you guys so you wouldn't have to wait forever. Forgot how bad the net gets during the day (I normally sleep then). Peace OUT
Old 10-17-2000, 04:03 PM   #29
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Ok, I know this is getting pretty long winded, so apologies. Hey, for those that had a prob with the d/l, what prog are you using for extraction? I am using PKZIP Explorer. I also have Windows version of PKZIP too version 2.70. If you don't have these then you need to get a copy somewhere. I am experimenting by making a self archive. I'm using the Windows Explorer to do that for compatibility. If it comes down to it though, I can use some other tools that I have. The reason that I am asking that is that with AOL, when I send a file, I have the option to receive it too. I did that with two of them and the d/l came out ok. Could also be a network glitch too. You may want to try and re-download from your server. Just a thought.
Old 10-17-2000, 09:34 PM   #30
Burkatashi

WANT DAKON's ZERTH BLADE!!!
This bonus CD sounds realy cool! If on of you people aren't completely inundated with requests for it I'd love a copy!
Try www.Graffiti.net you get a 10 meg account and I pretty sure they allow up to 2 meg attatchments so that will be big enough!

ed_case@graffiti.net

Wan't plane scape stuff.

P.S. Does anyone who's got the CD know if Dakon's Zerth blade is as cool as it was in Torment? Dakon was fairly nice at level 18 with a -8 ac, -4 of it comming from his SWORD!!! Especially seing as how it was a 2 D10 weapon